Lilduke come back!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, ya'...........

I guess if someone calls a spade a spade or even a plucking shovel, according to some, those people are azzhats. Ian speaks his mind and I can relate to that. I may be a little more fine tuned after coming out of the teaching world for 30 years, albeit, I was a little sour in the first few years of retirement.
Who in their mind go's toe to toe with Bogs? He's Snow and Mud royalty for gawds sake?:bow::beer::beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pictures sent live from revelstoke. this is what I should be doing instead of trying to keep the country going....

FullSizeR.jpg

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yuppers, shes some chilly in LA this morning... Ha...

Shop day for now till it warms up...

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why such a low pitch on that roof?
The front is 130’ wide so every inch of pitch raises the peak 65”. So that adds a lot of extra height to building unnecessarily. 2/12 works alright just need to caulk the joints on the roof metal.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea, it’s a bunch of negative nellys, biiitches, whiners, grown azz men acting all grade school and chit.....but there are a few good ones here and there. Come back! Block the dummies and continue on.

You must be talking about S&M ......?

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They make good coffee tables when you get some left over.
nice work niner. Why don’t you start a thread about sh!t guys made with leftovers from projects. My wife had brainwave to install a round lav sink in a beam that thick.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of snow load and a 2/12 pitch on the front roof. Trusses are 12” apart where the roofs butt into each other.

Being anel about pitch and slope, you probably meant to say 2:12 slope. Anything below 4:12 slope and shingles become a problem. Pitch is alway over span. So a 2/12 pitch would really mean 1/6 pitch making it a 4:12 slope. A 2:12 slope is a 1/12 pitch. Pitch comes in handy when dealing with dome roofs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom