Lift Kit Stability compromise?

Buddman27

Reaction score
Would adding a 2" lift to my RZR make it unstable enough to need to worry about wheel spacers? Any input or feelings regarding lifting atv's?
Thanks

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would put the 2 inch Rubberdown on and remove front swaybar. If you have the rims with the extra offset for the RZR you should be fine.That put me at 55inch`s apx. I found the rzr to be real stable with this setup...

Buddman27

Reaction score
Thanks I will look into the lift. I was out ripping near Bruderheim and lots of the trails were tight so I started to think more on the originally planned spacers. It looks like there might be some good holes out there come mud time!!

Buddman27

Reaction score
I have sent an email to Rubberdown and am waiting for their reply regarding the lift. Once you lifted the rzr did you have spring sag to deal with? I will order the spring spacers at the same time as the lift if I will be needing them.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have sent an email to Rubberdown and am waiting for their reply regarding the lift. Once you lifted the rzr did you have spring sag to deal with? I will order the spring spacers at the same time as the lift if I will be needing them.

A little on the front end, back was alright .I have the front spacers and will put them in this spring i think. I spray foamed a lot of the openings on the front and dash on the RZR. One of the best mods yet, it takes away the spots for mud to collect thus reducing weight on the front end by a huge amount.It also prevented the nasty dust flow under the dash. A little sag ican live with , rather than have the axle angle maxed out all the time...

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you will make the right choice with rubberdown. he should get back to you farely quick. i wonder if the spray foam helps it float a bit?

Buddman27

Reaction score
Kit was ordered today and shipped within a half hour!! That is good business! Weekend project time. They say about 1.5 hours but probably closer to 2 for me. Can't wait to get it put on.

Top Bottom