lets see your side X sides

M0FuK1Dy

Reaction score
My new beast

1898217_10151865913876642_369361228_n.jpg

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked it up today! It's going for tires Tuesday so I will take better picks later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked it up today! It's going for tires Tuesday so I will take better picks later.

I will come over drink beer and check out the Ranger...

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice bronze mist ? What tire / rims ?
Lift kit ?
They are a nice machine !

It's called titanium. Sticking with stock rims cause I really like the looks of them but putting 28" mega mayhems on it. Not sure about the lift see how it's goes with out it I don't want an axle snapper! The only thing that concerns me is that the belt housing exhaust looks real low and that it might take on water really easy. The intakes are nice and high though.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's called titanium. Sticking with stock rims cause I really like the looks of them but putting 28" mega mayhems on it. Not sure about the lift see how it's goes with out it I don't want an axle snapper! The only thing that concerns me is that the belt housing exhaust looks real low and that it might take on water really easy. The intakes are nice and high though.

if you take a hard look at the intakes, they are heavy dust collecters, plug with snow n mud, and rip on tree branches. best to snorkel that bad boy before even taking it out, easy peasy.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you take a hard look at the intakes, they are heavy dust collecters, plug with snow n mud, and rip on tree branches. best to snorkel that bad boy before even taking it out, easy peasy.

Yah I here you! But that's hard to sneak past the wife lol. I got to take it out complain how dum that set up is then snorkel it!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah I here you! But that's hard to sneak past the wife lol. I got to take it out complain how dum that set up is then snorkel it!

don't think it cost more than $50 for materials, and an afternoon, once i had everything. again it was just that easy. even i did it.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't think it cost more than $50 for materials, and an afternoon, once i had everything. again it was just that easy. even i did it.

Haven't had a chance to look it over real good yet. But did you have to cut the back of the box out?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did yes, Easiest way, And likely cheapest way to put back to stock, that panel is not that expensive, fill the gap after with a shot of spray foam, You can also cut out front of box, I didn't like that.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they changed the plastic around rad. I can't see where you said you cut those holes to let water and mud out. But like I said haven't had a chance to look it over.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could have gotten away with 3 holes, but definitely needed em

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got the tires on! Would like to take pictures out riding but not yet. Maybe a couple of weeks!
quvy9y9a.jpg

Top Bottom