lets see your side X sides

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have just finnished converting my 2007 Polaris Ranger 6X6 into a verry large Pack Rat, Flat Deck (60X72") Removable 12" Sides/Front and Back, with a 12" Cap, this will give me 24" of stoage. 2007 Polaris Ranger 6X6 with Exteded Flat Deck 1.jpg 2007 Polaris Ranger 6X6 with Exteded Flat Deck 13.JPG

Canam maverick

Reaction score
This is my 2013 Can am Maverick XRS: 32" terminators on 14" M20 rims, 3" bracket lift, Epi Mudder clutch, Custom rad relocate, Ron woods exhaust, Performance ATV snorkel kit(to be installed), Can am factory parts front bumper, half windshield, rock sliders, doors, roof, stereo, rear bumper, and trunk box canam1.jpg canam2.jpg Ready to pop wheelies. Work done by BAMM UTV in Blackfalds, AB

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked this bad boy up! 2011 commander X with only 11hrs on it!
Very impressed with this machine!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 708

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been considering tracks for my rzr.. Looks like your working thru some pretty fresh snow. How do you find the handling, maneuverability and capability of the track system? Looks good.
The tracks I have been very happy with, can go pretty much anywhere been in some very deep snow and rarely get stuck but if u do make sure u have a winch or be prepared to shovel! I usually let the wife and kid take this thing and I take my sled, works great for carrying everything when we go for a day trip and sometimes tow the kids behind the commander so fun for everyone!
Also make sure u have ps or it will be a bit tough steering!

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
Just finished building the Ranger 900 EPS

Huge thanks to Ryan @ Sayler Motorsports in Lacombe, Ab for making this ranger build happen!! Awesome service great prices!

Full Polaris cab & doors with power windows, high/low cab heater & power windshield wiper

Camoplast Tatou 4s UTV track system.

Couple more touches and she's ready to go! Did a small test run and seems to chew thru snow pretty good! Can't wait to make a trip to the hills!

Cheers,

6eve2ahu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using

Top Bottom