lets see your side X sides

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was gonna say the same thing,.. but on this forum whenever you "critique" someone always gets their undies in a bunch.

With my rhino I am 9ft front to rear

What has 9ft front to rear got to do with width?? My 2007 Polaris Ranger 6X6 comes stock at 10 ft in length and 60" wide, and the new 2012 6X6's are 17" longer. Please explain.

Bruce.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What has 9ft front to rear got to do with width?? My 2007 Polaris Ranger 6X6 comes stock at 10 ft in length and 60" wide, and the new 2012 6X6's are 17" longer. Please explain.

Bruce.

Length not width,.. sry

Law states no vehicle or it's load WIDTH shall be OVER 102in or 8.5ft

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Length not width,.. sry

Law states no vehicle or it's load WIDTH shall be OVER 102in or 8.5ft

Ok I under stand now, you were talking about the load width for auto's/truck's/trailers, not width/length of ATV/UTV'S. Thats why I pull a 22 ft, car hauler, never enought room. You had my motor running there for a little while and at my age it doe's not take much to go into overdrive.

Thanks, Bruce.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I under stand now, you were talking about the load width for auto's/truck's/trailers, not width/length of ATV/UTV'S. Thats why I pull a 22 ft, car hauler, never enought room. You had my motor running there for a little while and at my age it doe's not take much to go into overdrive.

Thanks, Bruce.

I would suspect you are over width with a 900 on sideways!

It would be safe to safe to say that Overkill got us both side tracked ;)

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was gonna say the same thing,.. but on this forum whenever you "critique" someone always gets their undies in a bunch.

With my rhino I am 9ft front to rear
Ya me too but thought just in case he didnt know , might save a ticket. I think u could get away with a 800s it's over but close. A 900 is pretty noticeably over the 8.5 feet IMO. But run it till ya get caught, cheaper than a trailer I geuss!

jstump

Reaction score
I have a trailer, its just handier to load it on the deck for short trips. and yeah, its overwidth, gambling on the fact that cops dont care and DOT's are busy with commercial transport stuff

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
awesome! i thought the rzr900 was 9 feet long?? maybe i can just buy a deck like you instead of a trailer

Think it is bigger...9'4 or 9'5 looked into it when they came out....wonder if a guy had cab lights and the 3 lights on the back as well as clearance lights if they bothered ya. Hell a H1 hummer is 8'5 3/4 wide think the raptor is up there too thats why they run all the clearance lamps front, back and sides

dodge1

Reaction score
I Think 30' tires are pushing it personally, but I have owned a rhino since 2008 and they are a awsome side by side. For a 700cc they can out perform on the trails most of the big bores! They make is look it easy in the creek bottom's and in the skag. I know because i was the proud owner of mine. I hope My Commander will do the same for me. I still would not put 30" Silverbacks on it even if it has big power! Go with a light tire and a agrresive tread. Less power, Good light tire, Happy Trails!(Zillas)

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They haul oil field crap (that takes up the whole road) up the Hi-way 43 all the time. Can't imagine they would get on a guy for being a bit over 8.5'. Maybe you should get pilot cars front and back eh! :p

the450kid

Reaction score
Here is my RZR S need some help deciding on rims and tires im thinking....

Attachments

• IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 622

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. the decal kits suck to put on but worth it in the end!

I told you teenager...wait until you try the Bighorns in the loonsh!t...I think you'll be happy with them. That being said, I'm replacing Pam's Bighorns with Zillas, and I'm replacing my Bighorns with Zillas...Fawk, don't ask.

Top Bottom