lets see your side X sides

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap that looks like a lot of damage to repair. Glad you two are ok. That must have been a pant poopin experience. How fast were you going when it went over?

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice ride, if i could offer a bit of advice. Lose them little tiedown straps.....they cost me. The dam cheap things broke and my quad went off the side of my trailer. lucky for me i was down to about 5mph going over a bridge on the forestry trunk road. Went to canadian tire and bought 3 inch straps... cheap when you look at replacing parts on the unit, never mind the tickets you get if it happens on the hiway.

10 X this post, When one spends so much money to buy this type of machine and all the cash for the upgrads, them uses a piece of string to tie it down.?????
Bruce.

jeff5316

Reaction score
Heres my 2011 Prowler XTZ 1000. Just Picked it up saturday from T&T Powersports in Bonnyville

Attachments

• prowler3.jpg
    prowler3.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 598
  • prowler2.jpg
    prowler2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 596
  • prowler.jpg
    prowler.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 596

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome! i thought the rzr900 was 9 feet long?? maybe i can just buy a deck like you instead of a trailer

GRD

Reaction score
That RZR looks like a lot of weight on a half ton.... Do you have air bags on that?

jstump

Reaction score
It does have airbags, off the top of my head it was over the GVW by 1000lbs. Gonna be buy a 1-ton to cure that. Normaly I haul it in my trailer anyways.

• Thanks
Reactions: GRD
Top Bottom