lets see your side X sides

Rodzilla

Reaction score
nice machine! did you have the doors paint stripped before installation? they look cool in bare aluminum. finally got around to installing my pro armor doors on the commander, quite the task. they look wicked though, happy to get rid of those lame ass nets....

The doors came that way, I bought them from same dealer that I got RZR from. And they installed them for free :)
I have a friend who just installed a set on his Commander, he said it was a pain. On the RZR they use existing holes for mounting.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't care who you are 6 hours to install 2 doors is just wrong
I'll bet it took all that and maybe a bit more for mine. but I really took my time and made sure they were lined up perfect. lots of tinkering to make sure they weren't rubbing anywhere, and to get the latch and striker to line up was time consuming. I did a few more things in the process, one was to remove the one way valve on the tranny vent line. a buddy told me that the trans will vent when hot, but suck water in thru the output seals on water croissings when the tranny cools quickly. so I took it off and routed the vent up into the dash.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The doors came that way, I bought them from same dealer that I got RZR from. And they installed them for free :)
I have a friend who just installed a set on his Commander, he said it was a pain. On the RZR they use existing holes for mounting.
those are cool looking doors. my buddy just put a pair of pro armor doors on his rzr xp today, took him less than 2 hours. must be nice....lol

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
And selling these tires to Mikey really cheap!!!
yeah, bighorn 2.0 came stock on it. they seem alright, not many miles on them so far. going with much the same tread but in a bigger raceline tire/wheel combo

Top Bottom