Let's See Your Gen4 Builds

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know there is going to be some sweet builds with this sled. Not that it really needs much.

Project Pink 2.0 has commenced! Tame compared to others, no doubt.

20161103_211043.jpg 20161104_222249.jpg 20161106_121753.jpg 20161106_130624.jpg 20161106_140443.jpg 20161106_142306.jpg 20161106_141155.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as its been pointed out to me by my boss, this would have been the white and orange gen4 so ill change that to white rails and keep my guess the same. haha

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeez how long did this take to take apart! Id love to be able to powder coat all my stuff but not nearly good enough mechanic.

captain extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ya doing, captain??

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Just what you see in my sig line below,keeping it simple not doing a bunch, my biggest thing is keeping my signature white and black. Have some parts at powder coat now, waiting on others etc.

doox

Reaction score
Is there a headlight delete out for them yet? If so who is making it, skinz figures it will be a bit last time I checked with them. Thanks

captain extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a headlight delete out for them yet? If so who is making it, skinz figures it will be a bit last time I checked with them. Thanks

I ordered the skinz a few weeks ago knowing they are not developed yet. Spoke with them last week, what I kinda gathered Was i should see it before Christmas

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a lot of work my friend for just Color. Swap out front rear suspension arm for a titanium one.. 3.4 lbs, turbo install would also be sweet while its apart, belt drive.. My list for myself even thou I don't have one

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeez how long did this take to take apart! Id love to be able to powder coat all my stuff but not nearly good enough mechanic.
longer than it should have being that it is so foreign to me. maybe 4 hours total? you don't have to be a tech, just organized. I have faith in ya...haha!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a lot of work my friend for just Color. Swap out front rear suspension arm for a titanium one.. 3.4 lbs, turbo install would also be sweet while its apart, belt drive.. My list for myself even thou I don't have one
It absolutely is. Haha. I am not one to bring sleds to dealerships to get work on. I need to know how it all works. Also where we ride is often many miles from civilization, deep in the backcountry so its nice to know how things go together. I've done clutch swaps, a top end once, and numerous other repairs on the hill....lol. I've ran 3 turbo sleds, I'm done with that besides there's not one rider that could out ride a stock sled, these days. Belt drive is AMAZING and is next years project. Been running TKI on my last two cats. Nice easy install and instant HUGE gains. Do you run a titanium front end now? If, so, how do you like it? Thanks, Fred!

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Broke many parts in the past but the front arm is not one of them.. Easy swap to save three lbs

hope it works like it should

It absolutely is. Haha. I am not one to bring sleds to dealerships to get work on. I need to know how it all works. Also where we ride is often many miles from civilization, deep in the backcountry so its nice to know how things go together. I've done clutch swaps, a top end once, and numerous other repairs on the hill....lol. I've ran 3 turbo sleds, I'm done with that besides there's not one rider that could out ride a stock sled, these days. Belt drive is AMAZING and is next years project. Been running TKI on my last two cats. Nice easy install and instant HUGE gains. Do you run a titanium front end now? If, so, how do you like it? Thanks, Fred!

Top Bottom