Lets see your enclosed

MRFUSION

Reaction score
Here is a couple of my hotel on wheels. It sleeps 6 if needed, big bed folds down from wall. Furnace with ducting to rear, insulated floor, walls and ceiling, TV, 120v power, stereo system with outside speakers, Sat radio. It is 22ft up to the cupboards that are 2ft then the V has the propane fridge and storage up front. I also use it with my family in the summer too. You get a few looks when you pull up to camp but then pull out 2 Rhinos with kids bikes and gear. I cant justify a fifth wheel sitting in the driveway. Cheers. Shad

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0619.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a couple of my hotel on wheels. It sleeps 6 if needed, big bed folds down from wall. Furnace with ducting to rear, insulated floor, walls and ceiling, TV, 120v power, stereo system with outside speakers, Sat radio. It is 22ft up to the cupboards that are 2ft then the V has the propane fridge and storage up front. I also use it with my family in the summer too. You get a few looks when you pull up to camp but then pull out 2 Rhinos with kids bikes and gear. I cant justify a fifth wheel sitting in the driveway. Cheers. Shad

View attachment 144869View attachment 144870View attachment 144871View attachment 144872

Now that's a nice trailer! Very practical and probably weighs 10000lbs less than the 5th wheel toy haulers

Thegeneral

MRFUSION

Reaction score
The lights are just 4ft fixtures that have 2 bulbs use the new small style long flourecent bulbs. They seem to take the cold good and warm up fast. Shad

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The pictures do no justice on Shads trailer. His trailer is set up nicely and is very comfortable to stay in.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did u build the bunks or buy? If so where did u but? Thanks

MRFUSION

Reaction score
I bought the bed frames from a company called Liftco. Basically you order the set with are the two ends, then you join them with angle iron depending on the lenth of bed you want, I made it to fit some foams I got from Ikea. They are about 6.5 ft long. By supplying my own angle iron it cut way down on shipping. I just cut 3/4 plywood to fit the frame after it was done. Good luck. Shad

Brojoe

Reaction score
Thought I would bump this thread up. Always enjoy looking at other peoples set ups and getting new ideas.
Triton.jpg

Top Bottom