Lets see your enclosed

Nick568

Reaction score
I have yet to tow this one in chitty weather but have towed a 15' x8' v nose all last winter and the winter before to and from sylvan lake regularly and it did a great job. I dont have 4x4 so when loaded she sometime spins but a little bit off the gas and ease back in and she has no issue hookin back up. I have nothing bad to say about the truck pulling this one in the summer at all though

Good to hear. I think I'll just buy a nice aluminum deckover and only take it out in good conditions till I get a 3/4 ton.

HoldMyBeerAndWatchThis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ware is a good place to find seals for the doors? Im getting dust and snow in the trailer from the back door, kind of a pain in the ass after you just finished washing everything.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ware is a good place to find seals for the doors? Im getting dust and snow in the trailer from the back door, kind of a pain in the ass after you just finished washing everything.

Not sure how your door works but I jut use that foam tape. Can get it at crappy tire in different depths and widths. Just compresses when the door is closed

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put in some flip out vents that look like this. Top right in the front, and bottom left in the back (opposing corners). You can create a positive pressure in the space by opening the front slightly to the wind, and if you want to chase out the moist air, open up the back and get the flow through.

I'll giver a whurl, thanks.

blar

Reaction score
Where did you get them?

I put in some flip out vents that look like this. Top right in the front, and bottom left in the back (opposing corners). You can create a positive pressure in the space by opening the front slightly to the wind, and if you want to chase out the moist air, open up the back and get the flow through.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got firefly to get them for me when he picked up a load of trailers. they came from R&P carriages.
You might have trouble getting them to ship to Canada, They are on e-bay.

PainfulPLeasures

Reaction score
Great trailer! Where and from what company did you get it, and who built it.. Im looking for something very similar!

novi408

Reaction score

I think I will have the same problem this winter. I started looking at McMaster-Carr, they have quite a few options for the seals and the prices don't seem that bad.

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neo 27' with goodies (insulated, heated, bunks, 120v)
20121104_143711.jpg

20120712_134149.jpg

20120712_134201.jpg

20120714_145028.jpg

Top Bottom