Lets See You XM

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Another of the yellow beasts! More pictures when it is "ready to ride".........It will be quite different!

IMG_3354.jpg IMG_3352.jpg

Steve Slade

Reaction score
Theres a thread for the weight of the t3. I think it's 43 pages in and no one still knows the weight yet. But seriously it is only 5lbs heavier than the 163 xm so BRP claims anyway. It's still lighter than the freeride 153

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres a thread for the weight of the t3. I think it's 43 pages in and no one still knows the weight yet. But seriously it is only 5lbs heavier than the 163 xm so BRP claims anyway. It's still lighter than the freeride 153

Steve ? I was just screwing with old fernie . Lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

I weighed that sled and with my calculations and the scale I used (there was even internet controversy, maybe another two pages added to the thread........go figure), that yellow beast came in at 469.36 pounds.

Steve Slade

Reaction score
469lbs. I think it's pretty good for a sled that huge. I wish I would have ordered one of those t3's now instead of my freeride. They sure have grown on me. Oh well I'll wait and see what 16 brings. Maybe a 163 3 inch freeride. Please BRP!!

MonasheeJay

Reaction score
Also loving the look of the new T3 School Bus. Wasn't quite so hot and horny over it online, but in person it's much nicer! There'll be a lot of yellow submarines out there this year!

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taking the yellow banana apart..........getting ready for the wrap, homemade screen kit to install, foam is gone. I found a hole on the tunnel. Wonder what they thought they were going to put there?

View attachment 176394 View attachment 176395

Straight pipe tunnel dump exhaust for a low boost turbo maybe? :D

Sent from my iPhone while drinkin a bud light

Top Bottom