Lets See You XM

LIVEtoSLED

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355721183.016439.jpg Picked it up a week ago, put on 50km. Such a awesome ride!

bailer

Reaction score
image.jpg
Lol, just a quick picture to show off the stickers that came on the bottom of the skis!!!
Found a hole at Boulder on the weekend. No damage, huge fun. This sled is like riding a bike.

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F
Here's my new jem, just finished assembly. View attachment 147173View attachment 147174

Sled looks sick! Noticed you have HIDs. I'd be very careful running those. I had them in ran like a top for 400km. Then it triggered engine codes and possible may have been a reason sled spent a night on the hill. Can't confirm it. But it continued to show check engine from that point on. Pulled the lights and haven't had a code since.

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F

Sled looks sick! Noticed you have HIDs. I'd be very careful running those. I had them in ran like a top for 400km. Then it triggered engine codes and possible may have been a reason sled spent a night on the hill. Can't confirm it. But it continued to show check engine from that point on. Pulled the lights and haven't had a code since.

Was yours pull or e-start??

Top Bottom