Let's See Them Dragon's....

Mag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine

3-28-09083a-1.jpg

The demo the dealer gave me to ride while mine's being rebuilt for the fourth time! :p

4-4-09056a.jpg

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I had one the white is better looking than the dragon. Shocks would have been the answer for sure. Riding a Doo Doo now:)

sorry to hear you ridding a doo, i dont think i could live with that kind of regret, haha jk

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not a dragon but liked it better than red but wish it had dragon shocks

Don't be wishing about the walker evans shocks, they are junk !! Trust me, if anything keep what you got or get some fox floats.

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To all you guys will Dragons and m1000!
Which would you rather have??
I thought of gettin a M1000 next year but what do you guys think???
J:rolleyes:

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To all you guys will Dragons and m1000!
Which would you rather have??
I thought of gettin a M1000 next year but what do you guys think???
J:rolleyes:

get a dragon hands down, they are way easier to handle, very nice machines.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't be wishing about the walker evans shocks, they are junk !! Trust me, if anything keep what you got or get some fox floats.

why are the walker evans Junk??? I love them and the fox floats really aren't worth the money.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a RMK, but I think its still a fine looking sled. I took the picture on Sunday in Golden.
IMG_6229.jpg

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why are the walker evans Junk??? I love them and the fox floats really aren't worth the money.

Walker Evan's airshocks, blew both of them on the front, Got them repressured up, blew one and put a knick on the shaft. $ 220.00 to replace the shaft. (Brand new a set is $ 550.00). Took my swaybar out and the W.E. can't handle it. Bought a pair of Fox Floats for $ 699.00 - WELL worth it. Also had to rebuild the rear skid W.E. shock, blown seal, another $ 200.00, that's why I think there are junk. I'm scared to even look under the boot of the front rear skid shock as it is also an air/nitrogen shock like the fronts ! I guess I should be happy though, the motor has only been rebuilt once & steering post has only broken twice now. :beer: cheers

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Walker Evan's airshocks, blew both of them on the front, Got them repressured up, blew one and put a knick on the shaft. $ 220.00 to replace the shaft. (Brand new a set is $ 550.00). Took my swaybar out and the W.E. can't handle it. Bought a pair of Fox Floats for $ 699.00 - WELL worth it. Also had to rebuild the rear skid W.E. shock, blown seal, another $ 200.00, that's why I think there are junk. I'm scared to even look under the boot of the front rear skid shock as it is also an air/nitrogen shock like the fronts ! I guess I should be happy though, the motor has only been rebuilt once & steering post has only broken twice now. :beer: cheers

WOW
Sounds like you've:eek: had a lot of bad luck!LOL

J
CHEERS:beer::beer:

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Walker Evans Air shocks really aren't that bad of shocks once they are setup correctly.

No air shock is going to perform exactly how you want it to right out of the box, the right setup really helps. I had mine setup by Curt at Fastrax when I bought them from him, and I couldn't be more happy with them. If you are having problems with the shocks after pulling the sway, have them put more air in them it really does help. Walker Evans has a much better needle/valve package setup in the '09 over the '08's, new pressures for them to run, and even thught hey are still a little on the soft side with that setting, it doesn't take much to get a really good shock setup on them.

my .02

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents take the Walker Evens and the fox floats through them in the bush....I have had both these shock set-ups and theres is nothing out there that is close to the ZBROZ EXIT X1 shocks....

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now those are some shocks !! Look pricey ?! I had the dealer increase the pressure on my Walkers, and still had issues with them. I don't understand why they run these air shocks, is it because of the weight ? F*#k that, you may save a pound or two, but it is worth the issues. Them coil overs are the way to go because you don't have to worry about anything, go bashing bush or rocks or trees and they'll hold up - no problems -

I loved riding my sled back down the trail with blown shocks, even had to borrow shocks from a spare Dragon & blew them out too ! Had this sled for a little over a year now - 3200 km and rebuilt 4 front shocks ( & 1 rear) ! Good thing Warranty didn't cover chit, cause I had a few hundred bucks just buring a hole in me pockets. :d

chezandy0

Reaction score
thinkin of snowcheckin a new 800 assault or dragon still a good idea with all of the engine problems im reading about

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinkin of snowcheckin a new 800 assault or dragon still a good idea with all of the engine problems im reading about

I would still snowcheck I haven't had any problems with my dragon and they have tons of power you will be happy.....

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would still snowcheck I haven't had any problems with my dragon and they have tons of power you will be happy.....

I agree with Scuba....Then trough one of my Turbo's on and............hang on for a whole lot of fun...lol

BD

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K ..... Being a die hard Poo fan... I cannot take anymore of the threads about "Dam 800 BLOWN UP again".... how about we start a thread with....Let's See Then Dam Fine Looking Dragon's.... Who's With Me:d

Not Many Good Ones Off the New But Here Are A Couple....

In second picture I can see the tail end of a cat, is it in front again:d:beer:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im keeping my ryde fx shocks, they havent let me down and i dont have to touch them. i ride hard and have flat landed a approach on packed snow, they are really not that bad i just want a 09 dragon high front end and air shock look but the sweet deal i was getting on some walker evans fell through. a diablo predator chip for my 08 sierra to loose the torque management is more important to me.

Top Bottom