Let the building begin

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Starting with a 15 mxt viper 153" and soon to be a boost it monster, I'll try to keep you guys up dated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 416
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 421
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 419
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 416

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know the all black only coming in a 153, you going longer? that Patrick custom carbon tunnel would look unreal on that. just saying....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Looking nice Arlin. I'm not into the turbo scene. I doo have one question tho'. Is the angle of the exhaust dump going to allow enough clearance on the beaver tail of the deck?

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice, I think that's the first 15 Viper I've seen. Neil sure does a clean job. Missing a clamp on the charge tube coming out of the turbo? What ya doing for an intake?

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking nice Arlin. I'm not into the turbo scene. I doo have one question tho'. Is the angle of the exhaust dump going to allow enough clearance on the beaver tail of the deck?
It should have lots of clearence it's not far enough behind the ski to hit, and my deck doesn't have a never tail so all should be good

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice, I think that's the first 15 Viper I've seen. Neil sure does a clean job. Missing a clamp on the charge tube coming out of the turbo? What ya doing for an intake?

It was the the first 15 anyone saw, all in all in happy but the so called mountain skis they advertised are about 2" too narrow to be of any use. Other than that I can't wait to get this thing on snow, yes the clamp is missing but it's still in the shop TJ was just seeing how there new charge tube was going to fit, and the in take will be thru the hood right side

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You might get to see it in action Doug we are planning on heading you way in a few weeks for a break in day if you get some fresh!

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You might get to see it in action Doug we are planning on heading you way in a few weeks for a break in day if you get some fresh!

whats the main difference between the boost it set up and the factory turbo? I plan to own one real soon! sweet ride btw

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats the main difference between the boost it set up and the factory turbo? I plan to own one real soon! sweet ride btw

2860 ball bearing turbo, WTA intercooler, extra injectors, ARP head studs with or without headshim, all top quality parts

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Viper don't got a factory turbo. Just a factory option I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom