legal ways to secure truck camper

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why are kitty riders so touchy? you post about legal ways to attach a camper, i'm sure straps are not. you give no info on what your doing, and now yer mad doing the tough guy shheeet. you are a peace of work. maybe go back to bed and get up on the right side.

you wouldn't have known anyways your just a mouthpiece

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why so bitter? you ask and i answered. guess you don't like the answer ya got. anyway good luck with yer straps, maybe take a chill pill and getover yerself. maybe learn to post instead of whine.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why so bitter? you ask and i answered. guess you don't like the answer ya got. anyway good luck with yer straps, maybe take a chill pill and getover yerself. maybe learn to post instead of whine.

maybe just learn to shut your mouth and respond decent if that's possible

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh you still being the tough guy? why ya all alone. in yer 1 man camper hehe.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i think this has been fun but before it gets ugly i'm done. again have fun with the camper.:twocents:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The problem with society is people can't take their own advice. Hint Hint.

Grow up man.

Thanks under dog. Here here

Please just get the Friggin camper done right the first time.

Think of someone else's family

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why everyone got so pissy in this thread, unless it stems from something else...

Anyways, just to get it home ratchet straps would be fine. Hauled mine home on a trailer with 3 4 inch wide straps right over the top. Drive was about 40 minutes on gravel. Depending on the age of the camper, id inspect the 4 corner tie down spots for strength. Right now I have the camper held down with 4 turnbuckles connected to the tie down spots on the camper, but I am still leary because the tie down spots on the camper seem kinda crappy.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thank you for your decent reply thats all i wanted to know not for all these lippy mouthpieces to chime in BTW thanks again

Top Bottom