Lefty Throttle ? Who's using them

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had bought my last sled with a GoldFinger Lefty on it and never really thought i would use it, but found out that after getting used to it i could hardly ride without it. Sold that sled and now have a 09 Dragon and miss the Lefty. I was just wondering how many guys use them and what works the best. My GoldFinger was not real smooth, and had a rough spot about 1/4 throttle. Is there a better one out there ? and will it fit on the Pro Taper bars with hand gaurds.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had bought my last sled with a GoldFinger Lefty on it and never really thought i would use it, but found out that after getting used to it i could hardly ride without it. Sold that sled and now have a 09 Dragon and miss the Lefty. I was just wondering how many guys use them and what works the best. My GoldFinger was not real smooth, and had a rough spot about 1/4 throttle. Is there a better one out there ? and will it fit on the Pro Taper bars with hand gaurds.

ive never had one but i bet the would be handy

rmk mod

Reaction score
I loved my old one on the rmk i sold, amazing side hilling in the mountains, I used to use the slp version. It was alott shorter of a throttle thean the gold fingers are, wich i like alott more. my new sled has something on it that looks like it came of a cheap pedal bike, (plastic). That will be getting replaced soon.

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I loved my old one on the rmk i sold, amazing side hilling in the mountains, I used to use the slp version. It was alott shorter of a throttle thean the gold fingers are, wich i like alott more. my new sled has something on it that looks like it came of a cheap pedal bike, (plastic). That will be getting replaced soon.

Yes i know what you mean, sidehilling uphill with a lefty is awsome and you can really control the sled better and of couse get yourself out of some sticky situations with it when you have to. I will have to check out the SLP version.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sound to me like a bad install. Gold finger all the way man. good install and no probs. did mien on the 07 M100 and love it

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. Everyone I know uses goldfinger or has switched to goldfinger. Found the cheapest price at Martin (Last year). Very easy to install too.

Top Bottom