Led light bar

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I am looking at a 20'' rigid light bar for my truck . Are the rigids that much brighter? or just better all around? its a flood /spot combo.. was gonna order it tomorrow.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I am looking at a 20'' rigid light bar for my truck . Are the rigids that much brighter? or just better all around? its a flood /spot combo.. was gonna order it tomorrow.

I have had one for two winters now and they are awesome. Coming home from grooming with little traffic on the road and it is amazing how much better one can see the elk and deer. It is the marine one and I thought it would be better in the salt in the winter. No issues so far.

It is mounted where the front license plate goes on an F350.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
well that answers my question then,, should read more lol
Just to add to this thread. I ran a Rigid LED on my quad for 3 years....much under water, vibration, abuse. When I removed it, I tossed it on the the bumper of my truck (wired with a relay to the high-beams, plus a switch). It worked there for 2 more years. Well, it finally took on water and expired. So, since I am all wired up for it, I figure I'll put a China knockoff LED in there to save a few $$$. It lasted 4 miles this morning and bzzzzt. Points to ponder when purchasing LED light bars. My next one will be a Rigid again.....

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Dual row or single ?
I have had one for two winters now and they are awesome. Coming home from grooming with little traffic on the road and it is amazing how much better one can see the elk and deer. It is the marine one and I thought it would be better in the salt in the winter. No issues so far.

It is mounted where the front license plate goes on an F350.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
A rock ISNT going to break a light bar... and if it does ... Stop buying cheap stuff.

Wow calm down everyone. I saw one the other day mounted on a dodge bumper and it was all spider cracked. It looked like a rock , so here I am asking about it. Untie your friggin panties. I don't have a light bar yet. That's why I was asking !!!!

I agree with Trent. Rigid has an awesome warranty and I don't t think a rock will break it. You get what you pay for.................most times!

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DO NOT PUT IT OVER YOUR ROOF the glare is unbearable and hard to see through . and the wind noise on the cab from it is quite loud.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Does anyone have the theft deterrent hardware on their light bars? Is it worth it to buy or just make something myself ?

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with Trent. Rigid has an awesome warranty and I don't t think a rock will break it. You get what you pay for.................most times!

There are some reputable brands out there besides rigid! Let me know if you need anything! ;)

HILCLMR

Reaction score
If you can mount them lower the better, I have a 50" on my JK, mounted above my windshield and we' ll just say she doesn't go on the highway much anymore.
One other thing to consider is if your cruising through Valemount expect to be ticketed. FYI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom