Led light bar

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a double row 12" bar off amazon, seems fairly robust but have not had the chance to use it at night yet. Costed 80 bucks from what I recall.

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I found one on amazon and its 59.99 for 12" then 19.99 for the wire harness. I Can get one from CTP in Edmonton for double the price but prob a better made light.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bought a 20 inching and ordering the 52 inch right away, they are on sale for 99, they are speed demon without the badge, well built 2 rows of lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up getting a big azz no name light bar doesn't guarantee being that bright. Did some comparisons of cheap Chinese bars compared to high end ones and it's not even close... Obviously it's way more cash just something to keep in mind.
For my SxS cheap bars and for my truck I run rigid. Was $650 to my door for a 20", been running it for last 5 years and on its second truck. I've had to replace Chinese ones and the lense gets scratched/water ingress. For Chinese stuff order an extra for easy replacement, works good for SxS

jawehner1419

Reaction score
As long as the LEDs are CREE then they are all good. I got an 8" off eBay for light $30 and it works great. And I didn't break the bank to get it

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as the LEDs are CREE then they are all good. I got an 8" off eBay for light $30 and it works great. And I didn't break the bank to get it

What is the light output like thought?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are in Leduc Uni-way computers sells cheap light bars. Also so does pj trailers.

Off topic but for the guys that are getting there sled trailers ready for winter, pj trailers has hubs with new seals and bearings that are packed and greased ready to put on for $29! That's a good price!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
If you are in Leduc Uni-way computers sells cheap light bars. Also so does pj trailers.

Off topic but for the guys that are getting there sled trailers ready for winter, pj trailers has hubs with new seals and bearings that are packed and greased ready to put on for $29! That's a good price!

only the Leduc location of Uni-way Neil, or do the others as well?

I forgot to order the harness for my 4" pods

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Sherwood parks does to but not sure. Only know Leduc's for sure.

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought a 20 inching and ordering the 52 inch right away, they are on sale for 99, they are speed demon without the badge, well built 2 rows of lights

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

did you get you off ebay or amazon

jawehner1419

Reaction score
What is the light output like thought?
I would saw it is pretty close to the high beams of a smaller car if you have a good power source. I tested it originally with a 12v wall outlet and it flooded probably 30 yards. I put it on my dirtbike which had a smaller less powerful power source and it was as bright obviously. But with i good power source it is great(I think a quad would be strong enough my dirtbike just has a very small battery)

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finning in Calgary has some for sale that looked pretty good for reasonable prices. All of my lights are ridgid, but they are pricey for sure. Can't beat the quality or warranty though.

Top Bottom