Leaving for Dominicon in 14hrs

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never been, anyone got any advise or "have to's" that i should take along with me.

Can't wait to see all the topless ladies....spring break here we come!!!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Never been, anyone got any advise or "have to's" that i should take along with me.

Remember you have take the good with the bad when it comes to topless lol! and there seemed to be alot more bad than good :( picture grandma!!
Just remember a nice big thermo cup for the beach, bartender will fill it for you and you always have a nice cold one when you need it.
Have fun we really enjoyed it! Little wierd driving by the armed guards to the hotel but you get used to it .... oh that does remind me ... if you take a jungle tour or something take a big bag of candy as kids are running behind the jeep and they live in extreme poverty so its a real treat to throw them some treats while your driving thru. Wish I was going have fun!! :beer::beer::d:beer::beer:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe take 2 mugs!!! you can never be over prepared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer::beer::beer:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going on a Jeep Safari and never would have thought about the candy, i'm sure we still have the kids haloween candy left. Going to pack a mug right now. Cheers

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going on a Jeep Safari and never would have thought about the candy, i'm sure we still have the kids haloween candy left. Going to pack a mug right now. Cheers

Also make sure you keep your water intake up. I got so dehydrated from all the booze and sun that I almost drowned kayaking. run out of energy when a big wave flipped me over took everything I had to get back on the boat almost didn't have enough energy to stay on or paddle back against the waves.
Have a good trip:beer::beer::beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
The mugs are like gold over there.....take a few-awesome barter tools
Pepto bismal, alka-seltzer, asprin,
I took hot wheels cars with me and on the excursion you give them to the little boys and it's better than christmas...best $.99 I ever spent, oh yah and little dolls for the girls...We also took some clothes our kids had outgrown...had room in the suitcase and it's not like you need much for clothes down there.....But the best was an mp3 player and a little set of comp. speakers.....the carabean music is nice but by day 3 I was glad to have something different....and a hat....Dollar store has the little canada flag magnet pins that light up and flash...the locals love them.
I could go on and on...we had a small suitcase which was filled with give-aways and then we filled it with gifts/souveneers comming back.

Awesome place.....I prefer Cuba but DR was nice..

Have fun...enjoy the Presidente..:beer:

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Leaving for Maui tommorow , will be enjoying as well :beer::beer::beer:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
If going scuba or snorkling buy underwater cameras here to expensive down there if you can find them .....and try to make sure it has a flash to get color underwater or all the coral at 6' look brown or green except fish they will pickup better

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I stayed in the caribe section, our room was clean, and well kept...i did hear bad reviews of the golf area, and I think the beach rooms as well

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer:we also heard the caribe was nice, never checked out the golf side, there was some construction at the golf side though...the beach and the water are very beautifill...:beer:

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The jeep safari is a great time........hopefully you can get AMOS he was my tour guide in 05 and he was great.....

Top Bottom