leather seats

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious as to what people use to keep there leather seats in there vehicles looking new, what do you guys use to clean and protect the leather?

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just use a Maguiars leather cleaner from Canadian tire.Have used it on several vehicles and works fine.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was gonna say munhoez...lol...gonna be pretty hard for me to get those...hahah..I'll deffinitly take a look at Maguires for leather tho, thanks guys

rotaxsummit

Reaction score
its a pickup truck there made to not look like new, woman worry about their leather seats to keep their white cloths clean,

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My king ranch seats usually have oil on them from me wearing my coveralls in my truck. I use citrosol and it works amazing.

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually go riding all day, and then load up the sleds and just jump in! the seats get wet, but they sure look clean, and they're dry in the morning.:beer:

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use Lexol on my King Ranch seats. Seems to be working really well. In the Ranger and Sante Fe, I use Meguires Gold Class on the leather in them.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a pickup truck there made to not look like new, woman worry about their leather seats to keep their white cloths clean,

No wonder you see so many trucks beat to crap and torn seats, etc. Just because it's a truck doesn't mean it can't look brand new after years and years.

Meguiars here to. Use all of their stuff from seats to wax, polish, to interior detailer. They make good stuff.

Biggest care of leather seats, DON'T slide off them when getting out!! They will start to show wear and look like crap. I tell people if they do it to my truck, they only do it once or they don't come in again, it kills the seats very very quickly.

Last edited:

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once I armouralled the sh!t out of the seat on my sled... Looked fabulous... But it was dredul to ride

Top Bottom