Latest conditions?

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused:4 of us have the day off on Thursday Feb 28. We are thinking about Fox Creek, Swan Hills or Whitecourt for the day. Does anyone have info on conditions? I know here in Edmonton almost all snow is gone.

Thanks,

Ryeser

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Send a PM to lucm, he is leading the Sunday ride in Whitecourt today so should be able to fill you in about our conditions.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We ended up going to Goose Tower, near Swan Hills. It was unbelievable for snow! Between 3 to 5 feet in some bowls. My little 121 had its fair share of getting stuck!

Attachments

• Photo_022808_001.jpg
    Photo_022808_001.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 198

ZR800

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering how to get up to goose Tower area & is the unload area a long way in?

EJHrider

Reaction score
How long does it take to get to Goose Tower from Edmonton? Is it all hillclimbs or is it just a bunch of deep snow?

ZR800

Reaction score
Does any one now what the snow is like around goose tower by swan hills.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was out in the Swan Hills area on Thursday of last week. Anything close to town is pretty beat up. As you head West and North it got better but Swan Hills is very low on snow compared to years past. We found a few play areas further into the bush. A few creeks were starting to flow already. Not much time left out there. Head Northwest. I plan on posting pics over the next few days.

Top Bottom