Large Avalanche in McBride - Renshaw Jan 29 - 17 involved - 5 Passed RIP

hihi962

Reaction score
hopefully we can hear from someone directly involved with this incident so we can learn and hopefully save some lives and grief in the future, for those here that lost friends just know that this is the time to be with the people you are close to

I was supposed to meet up with Vince on Tuesday, so if nothing is posted by then, I should be able to update. But I am having a hard time resting during the weekend, yet alone his family or staff.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't recognize the names but have seen that some were members here. Can someone post their user names here? There are a lot of member here I have known but never met in person or know there real names. It would nice to know who they were.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't recognize the names but have seen that some were members here. Can someone post their user names here? There are a lot of member here I have known but never met in person or know there real names. It would nice to know who they were.
I've been wondering too. I've chatted and pm'ed with a bunch of people on here that I've never met, but would still call a "friend".

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this just sucks,my heart goes out to the family and all that new them,its been a ruff couple of days for the sledding community all across Canada as we also lost 3 back east,not mountain riders like most of us but sledders just the same.RIP to all.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I will be posting a few of there site names, if you know any please PM me so I can double check before posting. Once all is confirmed I will post.

Hopefully all the families and friends of the fallen fellow sledders are doing OK. Its been tough on everyone. I have spoken to both Barry and Rod from Robson Valley Search and rescue and there exhausted. How are the people that were injured doing?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I will be posting a few of there site names, if you know any please PM me so I can double check before posting. Once all is confirmed I will post.

Hopefully all the families and friends of the fallen fellow sledders are doing OK. Its been tough on everyone. I have spoken to both Barry and Rod from Robson Valley Search and rescue and there exhausted. How are the people that were injured doing?

And just a note to the people on our site, many of you know but just in case - Rknight111 has been in an avalanche and had to dig a very dear friend of our out. Our friend did not survive.
Because Ron has been down this road before he makes extra sure he has all the info he needs before posting.

Thanks again Ron.

Life is good in "Da Hood"

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And just a note to the people on our site, many of you know but just in case - Rknight111 has been in an avalanche and had to dig a very dear friend of our out. Our friend did not survive.
Because Ron has been down this road before he makes extra sure he has all the info he needs before posting.

Thanks again Ron.

Life is good in "Da Hood"

Heres to the ones left behind that pick up the pieces and throw their helmets back on, and pull the rope without their friends!
thats tough stuff right there!!

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
God Bless those all involved and Blessings to All Family/Friends in this trying time.

arcticcatforever

Reaction score
So sad when I heard this on the news deepest sympathy to all the families involved, such a sad day for all sledders

Top Bottom