Landscape rocks

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta be some farmers around that have them piled up in some fields somewhere. They should be some after the rock concerts were done.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know it's a bit out of your way, but there is a place in Crows Nest Pass called "Alberta Rocks".
They have a good selection, and they might have another store to the North??? Might be worth a call.

MrHankey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
find your local gravel pit ,i know here in drayton they put all the larger sized rocks off to the side just for this (landscaping)

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a place west of Edmonton that sells rocks/gravel etc. I'll try to find their name, as i found them last year but never made it out / never got that far in my house developments but was hoping to this summer!

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get in touch with t&e aggregates they have a few gravel pits and might have some big sizes of rock around......good to deal with too.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
There is a place west of Edmonton that sells rocks/gravel etc. I'll try to find their name, as i found them last year but never made it out / never got that far in my house developments but was hoping to this summer!

Was it "Black Dirt Company"?

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a large number gathered from years farming and an excavating company. Can load and deliver 1-50 tons

Top Bottom