Lame? First Ride of the season?

ChinRat

Reaction score
Is it me? or do i work too much.....finally going to the hills this weekend.....leave no snowflake untouched. Chetwynd(hassler) or Tumbler(babcock)? has anyone been this year?

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine went on his first full ride of the season on Sunday after finally getting his old sled back together.

Then literally, as he parked it in his garage at the end of the day, a pin fell out of his primary and took a chunk of aluminum with it.

Poor bastard.

ChinRat

Reaction score
Buddy of mine went on his first full ride of the season on Sunday after finally getting his old sled back together.

Then literally, as he parked it in his garage at the end of the day, a pin fell out of his primary and took a chunk of aluminum with it.

Poor bastard.

i will post some picks, sure to make a fool out of myself

JLARSH

Reaction score
Is it me? or do i work too much.....finally going to the hills this weekend.....leave no snowflake untouched. Chetwynd(hassler) or Tumbler(babcock)? has anyone been this year?

Have rode Hasler the last 4 weeks and it has been great everytime. Headin out friday to track it up before the weekend crowd gets there

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Let us know on Monday what you broke!:d:beer:

jtilley

Reaction score
Had a buddy go yesterday didn't even make the parking lot in hassler it was snowing so hard!!!

Top Bottom