Laker Introduction

Laker

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I just found this site while trying to find some info on the 2009 suzuki 750 king quad. I have been riding atvs my whole life of 15 years and I started riding snowmobiles9 years ago. I usually ride the quad down trails and same with my sled. But last year I took my first poke at the mountains. Right now I don't have an ATV of my own but I use my Dads 2001 600 grizzly or my brothers 1991 yamaha breeze (which is way to small for the both of us) My dad just bought a 2004 900 king cat so I get his 2002 800 mountain cat and my brother gets my 1998 acrtic cat 600 powder special.
So far this looks like a great informative site.
Laker

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome Laker glad to have you here. Hope you get your info and you and your dad have a great time riding both winter and summer. Where do you do your sledding in that area?

Laker

Reaction score
like i said last year was my first mountain poke. Now that we got a trailer and 3 sleds we will probaly travel further out out Prince George. Usually we snowmobile out west near vanderhoof. Same places we use our ATVs

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and to the 'addiction' of mountain riding. May all your rides be awesome and play-safe:cool:

Top Bottom