Lake near Sherwood Park

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to take my niece out in the boat, any decent lakes near Sherwood Park? Does Miquelon allow power boats?

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard that Miquelon and Hastings both have water level issues. Wabamun is kinda ****ty, so Gull or Pigeon?

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wizard works for a small lake. Or coal at gwynne. North launch is east of millet. Short drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Wabamun is crap... not worth the drive..... please spread the word.

Figured you were trolling around not too far away! I don't think I've been to Wab since the train derailment

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I wish others would stay away too.....lol

Water quality is better than its ever been (since the 70's anyway), water is about 6" low but crowding is becoming an issue on the nice weekends, park is usually full by 11am and the RCMP are there turning people away, weekdays are nice because it is less like an idiot obstacle course. Walleye population is booming but most are small, lots of BIG jack if you know where to fish. The west end of the lake is usually not as busy but anywhere east of Ascott Beach can be a clusterfawk.

Figured you were trolling around not too far away! I don't think I've been to Wab since the train derailment

Top Bottom