Ladies, need your help with women's gear sizing.

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
On the Ladies Ride Forums we have a discussion going on about how the current gear out there fits very few (or so it seems?) of the ladies' bodies out there. So I thought it would be good to get a true snap shot of the sledchicks out there and provide that information to the gear companies. Hopefully with this information they can stop guessing at what our sizing is and get more accurate. My hope anyhow. :d

So, if you ladies would participate I think it would lead to some really good things down the road! And the MORE that participate the better picture we can give them, IMO! :cool:

Would you ladies mind giving me your measurements? You can do it here, you can email me at koyotekrazy@hotmail or you can pm them to me. I will not forward any names to anyone, :nono: it will just be a spreadsheet of your measurements. But they need to be honest... :p

Inseam
Hips
Waist
Rise/Crotch (I believe you measure up to your belly button?)

Torso (belly button to shoulder)
Chest
Arm length

Thanks in advance!
Brandy

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the Ladies Ride Forums we have a discussion going on about how the current gear out there fits very few (or so it seems?) of the ladies' bodies out there. So I thought it would be good to get a true snap shot of the sledchicks out there and provide that information to the gear companies. Hopefully with this information they can stop guessing at what our sizing is and get more accurate. My hope anyhow. :d

So, if you ladies would participate I think it would lead to some really good things down the road! And the MORE that participate the better picture we can give them, IMO! :cool:

Would you ladies mind giving me your measurements? You can do it here, you can email me at koyotekrazy@hotmail or you can pm them to me. I will not forward any names to anyone, :nono: it will just be a spreadsheet of your measurements. But they need to be honest... :p

Inseam
Hips
Waist

Chest
Arm length

Thanks in advance!
Brandy

Okie Dokie B!! I'm on it... just looking for a tape measure.. .. :cool:

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will send you mine tomorrow.. It would be so great to NOT have to buy mens pants/coats!! :)

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
workd late the last few nights! sorry .. ill try to get some inbetween gearing up for the mountains tonight

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C'mon ladies! :rollingpin:
B tells us that there has only been 10 sets of measurements turned in so far! VERY hard to try to get manufacturers to change ladies sizing with so little input! :kickass:

;)

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
C'mon ladies! :rollingpin:
B tells us that there has only been 10 sets of measurements turned in so far! VERY hard to try to get manufacturers to change ladies sizing with so little input! :kickass:

;)

YUP YUP Lara! Thanks lady! Love the :rollingpin:!!

We say we want changes... but without a little effort and providing some GOOD input (not just I want longer, shorter, bigger... etc) we probably won't get where we want to be. And I've seen enough ladies throwing out their wants over the past years to know that 10 is a very weak number here... :plugears:

just sayin...........

Snow Bunny

Reaction score

Inseam
Hips
Waist

Chest
Arm length

Thanks in advance!
Brandy

If I knew how to take these measurements I would, no one ever taught me this stuff. I don't think I have a measuring tape either, I have the retractable tape measure. I foresee myself doing a lot of riding in the future so a new set of well worth it and fitting gear would be nice.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome to see ladies workin to get more info like this to help get the manufacturers to change things. If you need a contact at KLIM to send info to just let me know.

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PM'd ya.. thanks so much for trying to make a difference! It would be great to have a ladies line with "freeride" type pants..
I have a new jacket that I bought last year I think it is FXR and I find they tried to put soo much lining and insulation in it I can barely move.. flexibility is definitely a must!!

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
Awesome to see ladies workin to get more info like this to help get the manufacturers to change things. If you need a contact at KLIM to send info to just let me know.
Thanks.. pretty sure I got it covered! :cool:

Now I have 18 participants. Much better.... :d

Top Bottom