Lac Ste. Anne ATV Club Website

chop

Reaction score
Are there any rides scheduled?

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there any rides scheduled?

Not yet Chop. The board is meeting this Thursday at which time we're going to try to formalize a date for our next event as well as a club ride. ...stay tuned.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good Dean. When is renewal for membership?

Thanks. Previously, memberships terms were Jan 1 to Dec 31, but now that we can automate the sign up and renewal process a little better, memberships will be good for 1 year from subscription or renewal date. We have yet to discuss it, but existing memberships will probably expire on January 1.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna have to get my membership. Just moved to onoway

That would be great QuintinG. After a little bit of a lull in our activity, we could use all the support we can get.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Good to see you're starting to get organized Dean.....

Look forward to seeing what they bring out in the near future!

chop

Reaction score
keep me posted dean . i would like to join the club also since there's nothing going on in the other club. looking for a club that actually gets out and rides like the clubs down south. the otty has a inch of dust on it .

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keep me posted dean . i would like to join the club also since there's nothing going on in the other club. looking for a club that actually gets out and rides like the clubs down south. the otty has a inch of dust on it .

I'll do my best to remember you if we do go. ...but I get a lot of people asking me that. All registered members will automatically get notified if we do schedule a ride.

Top Bottom