KYB vs Walker Evans

killernewf

Reaction score
shock.jpg I just picked up a set of Walker Evans shocks from a buddy. He had them on his IQ. Just looking for some feedback on if its worth my time to switch my KYB's for these walkers. Kyb's are off a 13 xm 163.

Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say both are mediocre, bottom of the barrel parts. A true upgrade would require Raptors or Elkas or the like.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These shocks? They are actually a really good shock. You'd want to re valve them. But are they even the right length? Probably going to need different bushings. ext. Could be more hassel than it's worth

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These shocks? They are actually a really good shock. You'd want to re valve them. But are they even the right length? Probably going to need different bushings. ext. Could be more hassel than it's worth

those are the ones off the assault tho arent they? if they are the air ones off the regular rmk they are junk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
those are the ones off the assault tho arent they? if they are the air ones off the regular rmk they are junk

Yeah these are the assault shocks. The Air ones? yeah those are crap

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Air ones on an rmk? Maxwell(aka polaris basher) needs to do some homework , never been an rmk sold with air shocks

Last edited:
Top Bottom