Kudos to Klim Canada - great customer service

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok - shatterred the "Sharkfins" on my Klim helmet when I was down in Colo. riding the trees. Talked to Dan at Klim Canada (DCI Sales) yesterday morning. Parts were on my desk this morning in Edmonton.

Now that is service! Since posts are usually complaining about something - I thought I would give a shout out to getting treated well.

Almost makes me feel bad for buying a Motorfist jackey last year..... :d

Greg

Grizzwald

Reaction score
Have to agree with Barefooter on the Klim Canada service and warranty.

Had a pair of Adrenaline boots with a few seasons on them and one of the lace straps pulled out on the boot. Was going to buy some new ones at the Edmonton show this year but one of the vendors told me to contact Klim Canada for warranty first. I called Klim, sent a few photos and within a week I had a brand new pair of Adrenalines in my hands (the newer style too).

Great product, great warranty and awesome service by Klim Canada.

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I could give them a Kudo's but after my run around, who knows if I'll ever purchase another one of their products.
I brought a pair of Towotee gloves (only used 3 times) to the Edm Snow show a few months back. The DCI sales rep looked at them, yup there's something wrong with them.
He wouldn't replace on the spot, had to send them in for warranty. No big deal except they were returned with no warranty. Very disappointed to say the least.
Their excuses were lame. Reading posts about their great products still gets me heated up.

Sorry, didn't want to tarnish your happy face, I'm glad a few have received good service.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I could give them a Kudo's but after my run around, who knows if I'll ever purchase another one of their products.
I brought a pair of Towotee gloves (only used 3 times) to the Edm Snow show a few months back. The DCI sales rep looked at them, yup there's something wrong with them.
He wouldn't replace on the spot, had to send them in for warranty. No big deal except they were returned with no warranty. Very disappointed to say the least.
Their excuses were lame. Reading posts about their great products still gets me heated up.

Sorry, didn't want to tarnish your happy face, I'm glad a few have received good service.
\

So what was the problem with your gloves?

nrg38

Reaction score
I think Klim is on of the best products on the market...yet I am still undecided with my boots...I have both hmk's and Klim. Customer service is hard to find these days....

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
\
So what was the problem with your gloves?

tough to explain really without seeing them. A few spots were already getting thin, wearing through. The leather in the palm was sort of peeling apart. One small spot looked like peeling the skin off an orange.
Plus these were used strictly while riding. When unloading the sled, I always wear a pair of old leathers.

Top Bottom