KOSO Water Temp Sensor M8 2010!

dane709

Reaction score
Im installing a set of KOSO guages on my M8 2010. Im looking to see if anyone can help, by telling me where the best place to install the Water temp adaptor on my anti freeze line? ( where I will get the most accurate reading on the liquid temp):D

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2... im putting a mechanical autometer water tmp gauge on and was wondering where to put the sensor. i was thinking in the large formed line under the bottom to the right of the motor that goes from the motor to the heat exchanger... is there anywhere in the closed thermostat loop that i can put it?

HILCLMR

Reaction score
Just drill and tap the cylinder head at the front, you will see a perfect spot for it there between the cyl's.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

05765scott

Reaction score
Sled has built in coolant temp , hold down on two buttons when running for around ten seconds, where the odometer shows up should read stator out put 12.7v example press one button to scroll through I think it's number 3 or 7 that is digital display of coolant temp every time shut off have to hold buttons down. Someone showed me this on trail one time. Been a while since I did it switched to Polaris last year.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled has built in coolant temp , hold down on two buttons when running for around ten seconds, where the odometer shows up should read stator out put 12.7v example press one button to scroll through I think it's number 3 or 7 that is digital display of coolant temp every time shut off have to hold buttons down. Someone showed me this on trail one time. Been a while since I did it switched to Polaris last year.

X2 what he said ^^^

On the top right side of your gauge cluster are some buttons, 1 small one and 2 bigger ones below/beside. Hold down the 2 bigger ones for 10 seconds, once the stator voltage comes up, press the "up" (top) button and you will see an "01 ###" display like that. Keep pressing "up" until you get to "03 ###" . Pretty sure its 03 that's the temp display, if you watch it when running from cold it will start around 50 or so and start climbing right away up to about 120. The t-stat should open around 120 and it will stay there for a while as the cold coolant from the tunnel coolers comes in, then it will climb to around 130 ish when riding once its warm. They usually run between 130-140 when riding.

Top Bottom