Kootenay snow pack Nov 2009

devildogg

Reaction score
I think that must have been recorded about a day after we left it was darn foggy up there ( Ladybird and Cayuse) when we were there, but great snow

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wicked stuff!

Would love to bring my board out there, althought I don't think the elevation change was enough.

Either way, looked like another amazing day of riding!

Nice to see a yammie turn too! hahah.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up on saturday well kinda up. sled ran like crap and i couldnt ride worth sh*! either so called it a day. lots of fresh 6 inch on trail to foot up top, trees were insane. lots of goods left to be had here at the gar. I think fraser is comming out in a week or 2. maybe you should hitch a ride and bring jimbo.if that doo will survive another weekend lol lol

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey KC where is this medow kind of area on the norns?, i have not seen this yet, maybe a ride saturday for some show and tell?? lol i will talk to steph he should be getting his sled back on saturday

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up on saturday well kinda up. sled ran like crap and i couldnt ride worth sh*! either so called it a day. lots of fresh 6 inch on trail to foot up top, trees were insane. lots of goods left to be had here at the gar. I think fraser is comming out in a week or 2. maybe you should hitch a ride and bring jimbo.if that doo will survive another weekend lol lol

Haha,

Cross your fingers for snow. I know Fraser is off soon for thaw break-up. Jim was mentioning your place once his tax return comes in (fackkk. I still have to do taxes!), and I should be moved in next week and somewhat comfy.

I'll let the guys know and see what they decide. I'd like to get out there and get some more clear days. Especially WITH snow. I haven't been out since... well, a long time.

The XP of Jimbo's is still running. New clutch apparently, but still banging along.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
xp is for experimental you know lol. but still better then one ton.. talk to ian lately?, i messaged a few times but havent talked for ever.. foothillsm8 whats up?

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
xp is for experimental you know lol. but still better then one ton.. talk to ian lately?, i messaged a few times but havent talked for ever.. foothillsm8 whats up?

Yup! He called me last week to discuss last weekend's ride. I couldn't make it and it didn't end up snowing nearly as much as we hoped in Fernie. Not to mention the Avy warnings.

He called a couple days ago again and I haven't had a chance to return the call. I he works this weekend.

Top Bottom