KLIM Warranty

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a question on how KLIM gear. Bought the Klimate jacket a couple years ago and just had a run in with a tree this wknd. Couple small puncture holes in the coat.

Anyone know if they can patch these up or who to send it to to get fixed?

Thanks

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a question on how KLIM gear. Bought the Klimate jacket a couple years ago and just had a run in with a tree this wknd. Couple small puncture holes in the coat.

Thanks
Send an email to the Harknesses, they've always been quick to answer any query I've had.
sales@klimcanada.com

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks

What does you hitting tree's have to do with Klim warranty?

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were trail rinding through some willows and I ended up with 2 tears in the coat. I thought it was said these coats were rip/ tear proof.
It was just a question on where our who to get ahold to find out for sure.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We were trail rinding through some willows and I ended up with 2 tears in the coat. I thought it was said these coats were rip/ tear proof.
It was just a question on where our who to get ahold to find out for sure.

After you have done your research, go to Coast Mountain Sports or Camper's Village and purchase some GoreTex patches (iron-on or press-it-on). Open the lining on the inside and put the patch on the small hole. Sew up the lining and there you go....about a 15 minute fix.....

Anyone else will have your gear for weeks/a month but you will have the satisfaction of having it done professionally....good luck

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks

My buddy took his to Mountain Equipment Co Op and the fixed the holes and zipper for $20!! They do it right on site.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Deasoninc.. I'm heading down on the 12 of Feb. Will check them out. Even the KLIM Canada rep said I would have to send it to the States, as they have no one in Canada to do repairs.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, just gave MEC in Edmonton a call and they no longer do repairs. I'll try the other ones you guys have mentioned

Top Bottom