Klim Tomahawk Jacket

thedisposer

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this jacket?Considering it over another power cross pullover.
Thanks.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's a very good jacket, good technology, and it comes in wicked colors. I wear Motorfist, but of the Klim line up The Tomahawk was one that caught my eye last year!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go for it I wish I would have bought that over the one I got

Big_Guy

Reaction score
Awesome jacket. way more convenient then the klim pullover and more pockets. best jacket I've had so far

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got one couple of weeks ago, had first ride with it on sat, it worked awesome!!
I was going to get the pull over to, but no snow skirt with the pull overs, that's why I went with the jacket, so happy with it!!
And yes all the pockets work well :)

Sent from my iPhone using

rmscustom

Reaction score
Been wearing one the last 2 years, works great. I prefer a zipper vs a pullover.

Yaco

Reaction score
Can't speak to the Tomahawk Jacket....but I own the Klim Valdez and have been super happy with it. Also the warranty is wicked and they are not a company that will try and screw you around. A guy I work with had to send his 2 year old Klim jacket and pants (motorcycle gear for adventure touring) in. They told him to take all the armor out and keep it. They then sent him a brand new jacket and pants no questions asked after he sent in his old stuff. The entire turn around time was a total of 6 days from sending to receiving the new gear.

thedisposer

Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. I have a Valdez already and love it. Just wanna try something else. I ordered a tomahawk yesterday. Looking forward to trying it out.
Cheers

Top Bottom