klim radius goggles?

sizmasta

Reaction score
I know it's very early in the season, but has anyone tried them yet? I currently have 509 aviators with a fan and I'm not to happy with them. Looking for a replacement.

thanx

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought 2 pairs of them. yellow and blue. I had the 509's before and they were not for me, these look to be promising and are super comfy in my helmet. just need knee surgery, and time to heal plus snow....hoping first week of January before I can use em. lol

Max

Reaction score
Crap, I just bought the Aviators, what's wrong with them

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these with prescription glasses

Do they still fog up your glasses / goggles

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crap, I just bought the Aviators, what's wrong with them

Max, don't panic, lol. Goggles are like underwear and panties.. not every pair fits every person... you need to try them on so you can see if they fit with:
1. Your face shape
2. Your helmet.
If you are going to get a new set of goggles, take your helmet in with you, and ensure that you will be customized to your unique fit.
The goggles I wear are best for me. I wear my Smiths all the time, for dirt and snow.. work for me, plus the clarity and visibility are freakin epic.

See what works for you. Then go from there.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not a fan of the sinisters. they fog even with a fan..........i wear dragon dx mx goggles with a double lens. never fog!

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have smiths, 509 sinisters and aviators. I like the sinisters the best, Fog less for me. IMO a good balaclava with breathe deflector makes more difference than the brand of goggle. I used the fan and did not notice any applicable difference. Good goggle management makes all the difference .... taking them off right away when you stop or get stuck and keeping snow out of them.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not a fan of the sinisters. they fog even with a fan..........i wear dragon dx mx goggles with a double lens. never fog!

I agree I never really found the 509's to be great goggles, fog pretty easy. I'm either going with Oakley's or Klim for this season.

sizmasta

Reaction score
Max, don't panic, lol. Goggles are like underwear and panties.. not every pair fits every person... you need to try them on so you can see if they fit with:
1. Your face shape
2. Your helmet.
If you are going to get a new set of goggles, take your helmet in with you, and ensure that you will be customized to your unique fit.
The goggles I wear are best for me. I wear my Smiths all the time, for dirt and snow.. work for me, plus the clarity and visibility are freakin epic.

See what works for you. Then go from there.

Ya for me, I've had sinisters with fan. fogged less then the avi's. Fan is junk IMO. I dunno why, but the avi's just didn't work for me. Fogged so much last season they were unwearable. I also tried a couple different breath boxes, didn't really make a difference. I have a 509 helmet so the goggle fit shouldn't be an issue. I actually wore my prescription oakleys and they worked pretty dam good! lol

Your right though momma, just need to find what works best for you.

Max

Reaction score
Thanks momma,

Great now when I put my googles on I will be thinking of panties.
Lol

Top Bottom