Klim Gloves Stolen From Boulder Cabin Dec 30

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would pass on a Thank You to the "Bleep" who took (STOLE) my Klim gloves from the cabin between 3:00 and 4:30 on December 30. I know I should have been less trusting but thought aww it should okay. I velcro'd them to the back side of the stove on the inside away from anyone else, so the thief would have had to of known they were not his mainly because he wouldn't have hung them there.

Some people are just pure ........
:mad::mad::mad:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holly crap so much stuff gets stolen in that area!
Just thought I would pass on a Thank You to the "Bleep" who took (STOLE) my Klim gloves from the cabin between 3:00 and 4:30 on December 30. I know I should have been less trusting but thought aww it should okay. I velcro'd them to the back side of the stove on the inside away from anyone else, so the thief would have had to of known they were not his mainly because he wouldn't have hung them there.

Some people are just pure ........
:mad::mad::mad:

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's douchebags everywhere the sledding community is no different unfortunately. However Karma will get him so not to worry. Perhaps he's already lost some fingers getting his new gloves caught in the spinning primary clutch..

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe people should set up nannie cams or wildlife cameras to ID this scum. What happens next is up to human imagination.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Jesus. Unreal people are doing this. I guess it is possible he /she took them by accident but kind of unlikely

Sent from my iPhone using

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the amount of weed smoked in/around the cabin it wouldn't surprise me if some of these people couldn't remember which mountain they're on let alone which gloves are theirs.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Possible wrong gloves taken???
There has been a set of klim gloves at the cabin for the week that have gone unclaimed. They were still there this afternoon when we left.
Also a set of glasses/with case laying by the sign in/out register.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Possible wrong gloves taken???
There has been a set of klim gloves at the cabin for the week that have gone unclaimed. They were still there this afternoon when we left.
Also a set of glasses/with case laying by the sign in/out register.

I thought those glasses were left as a courtesy to vision impaired sledders who require reading glasses to sign in!

I can see how things would get mixed up in there. I've been in there where you can't find any room to hang anything on the drying rack at all!

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
I thought those glasses were left as a courtesy to vision impaired sledders who require reading glasses to sign in!

I can see how things would get mixed up in there. I've been in there where you can't find any room to hang anything on the drying rack at all![/QUOT

Ah Hah!!!
Your onto me. The ole vision sure isn't like it used to be at all....
Wonderful thing this age is!!!!! LOL!

Top Bottom