Klim Gear in Edmonton?

blair155

Reaction score
I am looking for a Klim jacket and probably some other gear.. Does anyone know a good place to get it in Edmonton??? Also how is Riverside for snowmobile stuff? Ive only been there in summer for bike gear(awsome place)!!

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim sets the dealers price... go wherever ya like from one location to another itl be the same unless your compairing 07 to 08 gear as the 07 stuff still kickn around will be less.
if you do go to martin. the West end has more selection than the Southside does. i think the south got raped over the xmas buying rush. i was told the new shippment of Klim wouldnt be in at the South location for a week or so yet

blair155

Reaction score
Thanks Can-Do.. Awsome information.. Do you have any klim gear and if so do you like it?

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i do. i have the thermal underwear ( aggressor shirt and pant ) and the Valdez jacket . i bought last years version of the jacket for considerably less money than a new model, though the new version has a "comfort mapping" system in place. basicaly it keeps warm areas of the body moderated and trys to keep areas of the body that would typical get colder warmer by newly developed liner materials in strategic locations. an example is your armpits generate a lot more heat then say your lower back does. so the new jackets are designed to keep that lower back area warmer than your armpits. they try to level out your bodys heat generation thus keeping you comfy all day long.

i also have a pair of the Klim gloves,Togwotee.

so far i love the gear, granted i havnt tryed other brands like many people here have. but its warm, stays dry and i find mostly its LIGHT weight. i cant stand heavy gear weighing me down. the ability to move around in the gear is great

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have all the klim gear right from the helmet to the boots love it wouldnt buy anything else:d and i bought all my stuff from throttleup.ca excellent people to deal with will deal there again

throttle-up

Reaction score
Website
www.leekseeker.com
We still have some 07 gear kicking around at reduced prices! We also have a 'gently used' section of KLIM gear and it changes often, so be sure to check us out at

We specialize in internet ordering / shipping.

Thank you
Trever

Top Bottom