Kinder Morgan

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally unnecessary inefficient use of our tax dollars.
Never seen an efficient federal project yet.
If Justy boy had a pair he would have stopped the provincial BS and just let KM build the dam thing like they wanted to.
KM will get a cheap pipeline in the end.............at least better than giving it to mistreated terrorists.

The positive is it's a go!

Hopefully it's just a short term deal....sounds like they are doing this do get the ball rolling........they are looking for a 3rd party to take it over and hopefully once those interested parties see that it is indeed getting built, they will come to the table

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it's just a short term deal....sounds like they are doing this do get the ball rolling........they are looking for a 3rd party to take it over and hopefully once those interested parties see that it is indeed getting built, they will come to the table

it took a couple hopefullys to make that sentence....... none of my hopefullys when it comes to this liberal government have turned out......Canada is being laughed at around the world right now.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought with our fake money called debt.....nothing has return like oil though

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just because we now own a pipeline doesn't change the fact that BC is not going to approve it's construction willingly. The BC NDP/Greens will still drag this out as long as possible through the courts. Nothing has changed. All the BS over this is still the same because Trudeau doesn't have the balls to force BC to comply like he should have done in the first place. Just another dumb decision by the Liberal government to spend $4.5B of our money. I'm surprised he didn't include another sincere apology along with the money.

I wouldn't be surprised if Notley will announce she wants to throw in a bunch of Alberta money too just to get on the bandwagon.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup she spent millions on advertising the pipeline to.....us??just to make her look good wasting our money....win win for her

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a joke, another stall tactic maybe??? This deal if it goes through, looks like maybe Aug or September before its finalized???

Like father like son, his dad put together a oil company called “petro canada” during the energy crisis in the 70’s.

Lol I wonder if trudeau will go through with the carbon tax once his govt owns a pipeline company.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently construction starts right away...... Within the week, they said

All about appearances and hoping to swing some Conservative votes to the Libs/Ndps...the pipeline won’t be done by the time both elections are due...after that, scuttle the project...they don’t care, not their money. I will not be swayed....

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Notley is basically using the old Alberta credit card to hide the power bill crisis till year 2021, then we are gunna get hit hard by electricity rates.....and she will look like it's not her fault.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should only cost the government 50% to 100% more to build than it would have cost a corporate owner. They'll eventually find a buyer to pay market value and we the taxpayer will eat the write-off of the difference. Could have just effectively suppressed the protesters from the start and saved the taxpayers $100's of millions of dollars.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally unnecessary inefficient use of our tax dollars.
Never seen an efficient federal project yet.
If Justy boy had a pair he would have stopped the provincial BS and just let KM build the dam thing like they wanted to.
KM will get a cheap pipeline in the end.............at least better than giving it to mistreated terrorists.

The positive is it's a go!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy high, sell low.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance but does this not smell like his dad's national energy program?

Maybe I'm wrong but it comes to mind. This might not end up being the deal we may have wanted it to be.

Yep, I agree it does so.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance but does this not smell like his dad's national energy program?

Maybe I'm wrong but it comes to mind. This might not end up being the deal we may have wanted it to be.

Indeed using a National program to siphon money from Alberta into federal general revenue, Trudeau’s pathological hatred of alberta just stepped up a level. I guess the “national interest”has been satisfied, less the continued transfer payments we will pay.

Top Bottom