Alberta NDP: "OK. Then we'll turn off the taps."

BC NDP: "OK. Then we'll sue cause we need your dirty oil."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Sums it up for sure.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in Coombs just outside of both those places and have yet to talk to anyone in my circle of friends and work that are against it,yes we worry about a spill but still for it,maybe some of the retirees are against it but they all moved here from either the city or Alberta,as far as the hippies there is probably more of them in the Nelson areo lakes area then here,so don't be blaming us,[/QUOTE

Its folks like you that need to contact your MLA and tell them in no uncertain terms that they better support the pipeline or you’ll turf their a$$ out of office.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in Coombs just outside of both those places and have yet to talk to anyone in my circle of friends and work that are against it,yes we worry about a spill but still for it,maybe some of the retirees are against it but they all moved here from either the city or Alberta,as far as the hippies there is probably more of them in the Nelson areo lakes area then here,so don't be blaming us,

Nelson didn't vote in the Greens, only the island did. Just sayin'. :nono:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our Conservative MP held a town hall on the small business tax this past fall and told us the lower mainland and the greater Toronto area are hopelessly lost to the far left and remains still a stronghold of Turdeau supporters and we can assume the green wienies as well.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
30743237_2048399788713620_5701576846445903872_n.jpg

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gee thanks for throwing us in with the city folk,ever been anywhere on the island besides Victoria?most of us islanders are just the same as the people in any other small town or city anywhere in BC.
Outside of Victoria the island has fisherman, retirees, loggers, hippies, and mill workers.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and add to that a long list of trades peeps.

Yeah I don't think all BC people deserve to be labeled because of the minority of protesters and extremists. Most are just hard working people like us in Alberta. We HAVE TO AVOID letting the politicians and US funded protesters make us Albertans blame all of BC for this, THEY ARE TRYING TO DIVIDE US. Lets NOT let that happen. We don't like it when all Albertans are blamed for some of the goof balls that go crazy in BC during their holidays there, so let's not do the same ourselves.

We could use your help though, to voice your support and tell your MLAs to stop this nonsense. I don't want a trade war with BC, we should be helping each other. I don't like what is happening at all.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every day on the news they say the majority support the pipeline yet coverage immediately swings to native and environmental activist protests. It’s infuriating that our provinces are held hostage by the NDG COALITION government that knows full well if it wavers from the green agenda that there will be a non confidence vote and Horgan will be turfed. Can’t come soon enough.! Why aren’t they protesting the raw sewage that spews into the ocean from Victoria. I guess that’s ok cuz it’s Green sewage.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]The court was also concerned with the potential far-reaching implications of taking away any province's power to control what comes across its borders.

That was an excerpt from a ruling by the Supreme Court of Canada regarding the transportation of alcohol across provincial borders as handed down today. I would think that that would put BC in control of what and how much comes down the pipeline. Scary for sure but then my interpretation of things of this nature isn't the same as what judges see.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/scoc-decision-liquor-provinces-1.4625861?cmp=rss[/FONT]

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every day on the news they say the majority support the pipeline yet coverage immediately swings to native and environmental activist protests. It’s infuriating that our provinces are held hostage by the NDG COALITION government that knows full well if it wavers from the green agenda that there will be a non confidence vote and Horgan will be turfed. Can’t come soon enough.! Why aren’t they protesting the raw sewage that spews into the ocean from Victoria. I guess that’s ok cuz it’s Green sewage.
They want change but don't want to actually have to change anything themselves or be impacted by it. Even if fuel goes to $2/L these protester types don't care, they are not impacted by the economic consequences of that and it's not like the price of their bus pass is going up because of it.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100% agree and tks for the words of wisdom from a BC resident who supports the pipeline.

Yeah I don't think all BC people deserve to be labeled because of the minority of protesters and extremists. Most are just hard working people like us in Alberta. We HAVE TO AVOID letting the politicians and US funded protesters make us Albertans blame all of BC for this, THEY ARE TRYING TO DIVIDE US. Lets NOT let that happen. We don't like it when all Albertans are blamed for some of the goof balls that go crazy in BC during their holidays there, so let's not do the same ourselves.

We could use your help though, to voice your support and tell your MLAs to stop this nonsense. I don't want a trade war with BC, we should be helping each other. I don't like what is happening at all.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was reading on a forum last night about the pipeline and so many BC residents were expressing their frustration about the current situation and were praising the recent poll in support of the pipeline. Some anti-pipeline supporters would not agree with the poll results and said the poll was flawed because it covered people from the interior as well. Um duh we do have a voice as well!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
The Tides foundation is funded by some Saudi money.And the Americans and Saudis don't give a chit how much sewage we pump into the ocean.What they do care about,is keeping Alberta oil in Alberta.The protests and government interference have nothing to do with the environment.It's all about the all mighty dollar.

Top Bottom