*&^%*# kids!!!

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Well my kid was trying to cut something last night and severed 2 tendons in his hand...he is currently in surgery, but it looks like the sled season for him is over before it started. Does anyone want an 08 Nytro with Alpine 28RS turbo kit, 162 track, CR tunnel...etc?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks hope he heals well...As for the sled yeah I will take it off your hands if I have to..lol:d

NM

Reaction score
Hope the surgery goes well, best of luck. How'd he cut himself? Tendons heal slowly, hope he can ride in spring. :)
He was cutting apart frozen hamburger patties with a BIG knife. You can tell them something eleventybillion times, but do you think it would register:nono:.
The nurse says the Bagel cut is also very common...I don't get why people cut towards there hands:confused:. The Nytro is for sale, and it rocks.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesus Neil, the kid's not out of surgury yet and you're sellin his sled........................now that's luv! :d lol. You should keep it, it will cost alot more to build him a new one next year, than you'll get out of his this year:nono:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Well my kid was trying to cut something last night and severed 2 tendons in his hand...he is currently in surgery, but it looks like the sled season for him is over before it started. Does anyone want an 08 Nytro with Alpine 28RS turbo kit, 162 track, CR tunnel...etc?

:(Sorry to hear about his luck... Hope the surgery goes well for him & it doesnot give him trouble later in life.:eek::( How old is the young man ?:confused:

G

Guest1

OUCH!!! Hope all goes well.

OVER!!!

ps..If it isn't sold by the time MM09 rolls around I'll gladly ride it to ... CAMP L O F T

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He was cutting apart frozen hamburger patties with a BIG knife. You can tell them something eleventybillion times, but do you think it would register:nono:.
The nurse says the Bagel cut is also very common...I don't get why people cut towards there hands:confused:. The Nytro is for sale, and it rocks.

I dont imagine your dad shook his head at anything you and SN did. lol :rolleyes:

I'll keep it warm for till he gets healed up!!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I hear yah, My kids are the same. In one ear out the other. Remember, the little dudes are not built with a memmory chip, they forget everything, they make misstakes... this is why alot of them grow up and buy Bombbardier products.

Hope he heals quickly :)

NM

Reaction score
:(Sorry to hear about his luck... Hope the surgery goes well for him & it doesnot give him trouble later in life.:eek::( How old is the young man ?:confused:
He is 17. I hope it heels good...he is so pizzed at himself. He lives for sledding.
It's not a big deal selling the sled...I have another one he can ride if he makes a comeback this season. Maybe build a Doo for next year.;)

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make sure he follows thru with therapy, EVERYTHING they tell him!!!!!!!! it might be a pain in the arse now, but it'll save him a lot of grief done the road. i've seen it lots!!!!!!!!!!!! much harder to fix later than it is to do it the right way now! hope he has a speedy recovery!

NM

Reaction score
Thanks fella's. It looks like the surgery went OK, there will likely be some permanent nerve damage, but no biggie as long as he can use his fingers.

The sled I am selling is the same one in my Avy and on the SS Jerseys. It got new paint this year and a Black CR tunnel. There is quite a few shots of it climbing in Boost 3 as well. 25000.00 takes it home...turn key ready to ride 280hp. I will post pics in Classifieds when I get the tunnel and all the powdercoated bits back on it.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear yah, My kids are the same. In one ear out the other. Remember, the little dudes are not built with a memmory chip, they forget everything, they make misstakes... this is why alot of them grow up and buy Bombbardier products.

Hope he heals quickly :)

Ah!!! Now I know what happenned to my brother!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad he is OK,Wonder if my wife would notice if I sold her car,Would love to have that sled!
catmando!

Top Bottom