Kids for Campout weekend

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think mine are to young to count in this. They are 1 and 2.

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I think mine are to young to count in this. They are 1 and 2.

Never too young, it's the little ones we plan events for on Saturday afternoon, it get's the mom's that stayed back together and the kids get to all meet one another. Any luck on a sitter yet? Maybe try Kerry at Outwest and get a list of local sitters? Good luck!

Last edited:

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am planning on bringing my bouncy castle to help entertain the lil ones to so hopefully that helps! I have a couple that I am working on! I have one coming up from Calgary for the Girls Weekend the following weekend, but she cant make it to the jamboree. :(

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I am planning on bringing my bouncy castle to help entertain the lil ones to so hopefully that helps! I have a couple that I am working on! I have one coming up from Calgary for the Girls Weekend the following weekend, but she cant make it to the jamboree. :(

couple large dog kennels with a blanket, some crackers and a bottle.... place them in the shade... they'll be FINE....

Top Fuel

Reaction score
We'll set up our bouncer (if the weather is nice) for all the little ones to enjoy :specool:, ALL little tikes are welcome! Maybe I can find a central location for it.... I'll supervise, and regulate, just need a runner for my drinks (hint hint GasCan).

Guess that makes me the bouncer to the bouncee's...??.. :rollinglaugh: It should help burn energy. :p

Here's a pic of it;
bouncer.jpg

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna build a 'lean to' for mine...rain or shine that thing is going up! LOL

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll set up our bouncer (if the weather is nice) for all the little ones to enjoy :specool:, ALL little tikes are welcome! Maybe I can find a central location for it.... I'll supervise, and regulate, just need a runner for my drinks (hint hint GasCan).

Guess that makes me the bouncer to the bouncee's...??.. :rollinglaugh: It should help burn energy. :p

Here's a pic of it;
bouncer.jpg

can big kids go on it......could be fun after a few drinks.......:eek::d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Here's a pic of it;
bouncer.jpg

Just a heads up there really isn't much in terms of grassy area's to set that thing up.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
bring tarps to set it up on.... I got big 16 x 20 insulated tarps, just not sure I'll have room to haul them down.....

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do we have a new updated tally on the how many children will be at this event now? (i still haven't bought anything yet to be used as prizes for them yet)

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Newest count of kids is:
12 under 6
21 six to eleven
14 teenagers

Not real accurate, some are probably missing, some might be counted twice as some people have said their buddy has this many, but don't give buddy's name, then maybe buddy answered too...... It all balances out in the end, maybe :d

Two weeks to go, I'm so excited! :beer:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Newest count of kids is:
12 under 6
21 six to eleven
14 teenagers

Not real accurate, some are probably missing, some might be counted twice as some people have said their buddy has this many, but don't give buddy's name, then maybe buddy answered too...... It all balances out in the end, maybe :d

good turnout of kids. thanks sumsupport and see you in two weeks! :beer:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Newest count of kids is:
12 under 6
21 six to eleven
14 teenagers

just found out that we need to add another 2 to the teenagers... so that will be 16 teenagers :d

Bigdaddy00

Reaction score
Newest count of kids is:
12 under 6
21 six to eleven
14 teenagers

Mrs Polcat,my 17 year old son decieded to come with us but he will quading with us. Just thought I let you know about him.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mrs Polcat,my 17 year old son decieded to come with us but he will quading with us. Just thought I let you know about him.

too old to play with bubbles...unless he likes that lol he will have fun quading, and like sumsupport said.."enough teenagers to start a romance or two" :d

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On our site, as of right now, we have a 5 year old, 2 year old, 1 year old and 2 babysitters that are 14

Top Bottom