Kids for Campout weekend

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure on the cat, but the princesses we would love to have!! :d
Are they going quadding with you?

Yep, wouldn,t leave them alone. LOL It will be just the three of us, wife will be down south with other daughter in ball tourny.

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Breakdown so far

under six - 9
six to eleven - 16
twelve - seventeen - 7

We usually just plan some afternoon activities for the youngsters that don't go biking, and last year some of the older ones joined in as they trickled back into camp.

What's the interest level for an organized something in the evening for the 10-teen's? Just let them set it up on their own, or set up a game of capture the flag, kick the can etc. to get them started?:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Breakdown so far

under six - 9
six to eleven - 16
twelve - seventeen - 7

We usually just plan some afternoon activities for the youngsters that don't go biking, and last year some of the older ones joined in as they trickled back into camp.

What's the interest level for an organized something in the evening for the 10-teen's? Just let them set it up on their own, or set up a game of capture the flag, kick the can etc. to get them started?:beer:

Once supper & prizes are done there is probably not much sense planning anything for the youngins.... They can dance and run around in the dance tent until Catman starts rolling around & ron starts punching dental assistants some of our "teens" are already farmiliar with one another (Brett, Ali, Becca).... I'm not worried about what Brett is up too but I'll be keeping a close eye on Jrhighmark & doorider......

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Once supper & prizes are done there is probably not much sense planning anything for the youngins.... They can dance and run around in the dance tent until Catman starts rolling around & ron starts punching dental assistants some of our "teens" are already farmiliar with one another (Brett, Ali, Becca).... I'm not worried about what Brett is up too but I'll be keeping a close eye on Jrhighmark & doorider......

There's a good mix of boys and girls coming in the same age groups, definitely sense a summer romance coming on...;)

So glad my kids aren't teens yet:eek:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup,I will bring my 15 yr old daughter and my 9 yr old son!
Leavin the wife at home!
She dont approve of mudwrestling with chicks! LOL!
catmando!

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do we have the final tally on how many kids will be there? and what activities they would like to do??

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
So far I have 9 under 6 and 16 in the 6-11 group, a lot of those will most likely be quadding that afternoon, but it seems like the families with that age group come back fairly early, for the most part anyways!! (who was it that was last in last year?)

Got a list of ideas for games and what not, but still appreciate any more feedback! :)

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm down two boys age 17 & 19 both are doing there thing this summer so It's just the 11 year old daughter coming along with us.

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Ok, I'm down two boys age 17 & 19 both are doing there thing this summer so It's just the 11 year old daughter coming along with us.

I saw that, too bad Dale. Not looking forward to those days. Hearing that reminds me to appreciate them now, so thanks for sharing! I was ready to rent him out for slave labour earlier today!! :eek:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, felt like that many times but when the time comes and they aint there it's a culture shock I tell ya, so enjoy the while you can.

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
So the unofficial, not yet finalized tally is ........... dum da da dum

Under six - 9
Six - Eleven - 16
Teenagers - enough of an assortment that there should be a summer romance or two...:eek::eek::eek:

That's based on the response to this thread, I have to double check against the campout attendees thread and see if any more show up there. There might be a handful that aren't on the list to.

Thanks everyone for your responses.:beer:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the unofficial, not yet finalized tally is ........... dum da da dum

Under six - 9
Six - Eleven - 16
Teenagers - enough of an assortment that there should be a summer romance or two...:eek::eek::eek:

That's based on the response to this thread, I have to double check against the campout attendees thread and see if any more show up there. There might be a handful that aren't on the list to.

Thanks everyone for your responses.:beer:

that is funny... but could be true :d

Top Bottom