Kids for Campout weekend

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm gonna have 75 cent along at all of 1 month old, and my sister and bro-inlaw are bringing their 2---3 years old and 6 months

rhinoefi

Reaction score
one boy (Tyler) he is 10 and not sure if bringing his 125 grizz, "how is the trail for kids anyone know??"

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
one boy (Tyler) he is 10 and not sure if bringing his 125 grizz, "how is the trail for kids anyone know??"

I rode a 125 breeze (griz) in the rally last year after I blew my machine up....He'll be fine......

Top Fuel

Reaction score
Hmmm....

Here's some outdoor game ideas:

* (Gentle) Dodge Ball
* Duck-Duck-Goose
* Hopscotch (if there's an even surface to draw on out there)
* Chalk drawing
* Pop-can bowling (kids will love the sound too)
* Finger or brush painting
* Make dirt castles (like sand castles), or mud-pies
* Red light - Green light
* Simon Says
* Follow the leader
* Tumbling Tower (stack pop cans until they fall)

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have a 6 year old and a 9 year old, coming with us. They both love quadding, unfortunately we are 'quadless' at the moment. :(

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trail will be family friendly, with some "advanced" sections :)

Only "some" advanced...;):p:d

I will have my 4 boys there....Tyler 14 and Trystn 8 (going on 20)....Oh and Matt 30 something and lets not forget Kyle...20(xc_rider)..if he can make it home...bwahahahaha......;):p:d

They will all be riding this year...if there are no swamped machines in the first 10 minutes of our first ride....lol:d

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to pick up a few boy and girl gifts to use as door prizes as there wasnt much for kids there last year...

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beer Pong is becoming the Rage these days but we may need to come up with some sort of Consent/Release form for the parents to fill out :eek: :d :beer: :beer:

What about Flip Cup with kool-aid? We can get em all hopped up on Mountain Dew!

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Great ideas guys, and thanks femmefatale and mrs polcat for the help, I will definitely be keeping in touch. ;)

Love the flip cup idea, we might need to make a few changes though, anyone in this sport is generally creative enough, this should be a lot of fun:d:p:d

What's beer pong??? :eek::confused:

Enticerkid

Reaction score
im a 12 almost 13 year old kid and i think that bubbles would kinda suck. you could have a treasure hunt where you have to go around on a trail with your quad/ dirtbike or whatever and find stuff. i dont really have any ideas though... sorry hope i helped.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just found out that there will just be me(daddy) and my 2 princesses age 9 and 7 girls....This is our first trip with snowandmud and should be fun.
Thanks and I can't wait.

PS Are artic cats allowed. LOL

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Well just found out that there will just be me(daddy) and my 2 princesses age 9 and 7 girls....This is our first trip with snowandmud and should be fun.
Thanks and I can't wait.

PS Are artic cats allowed. LOL

Not sure on the cat, but the princesses we would love to have!! :d
Are they going quadding with you?

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
im a 12 almost 13 year old kid and i think that bubbles would kinda suck. you could have a treasure hunt where you have to go around on a trail with your quad/ dirtbike or whatever and find stuff. i dont really have any ideas though... sorry hope i helped.

No worries, we won't force you to blow bubbles!!

Looking for what people want to see for the kids to young to go on the rides, and how many to expect Saturday afternoon. I guess timing is good to know too, would you prefer to get together after lunch or sooner?

Thanks for the input everyone!:)

Top Bottom