Kawi Teryx thread

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rented a couple of 4 seater teryx's down in Arizona last year. One had 11,000 and the other had 13,000 MILES on them. That's all they had to rent, no other manufacturers. They were beat up some, but not bad considering. The owner of the rental place said all they ever had to do was normal maintenance and repair items ( brakes, belts,ball joints, wheel bearings& the odd axle). Never had to do a major component according to him.

Peacepipe

Reaction score
Bought my 800 camo edition last spring. Stayed stock and absolutely love this machine. Did Cadomin for 4 days no problems other than a side hilling is kinda scary its an awesome machine. Fully loaded tub trailer during hunting season in the hills around the Peace lots of power. Hardest thing was taking it easy for first break in period up to first service. Sold on a SXS.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
... Picked ours up today. Quite impressed with it all actually. Its 10x safer now, and new again too!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I mean in the recall notice, like a g.m one

Joel said they added bracing ect, did Rick do this too??

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I mean in the recall notice, like a g.m one

Joel said they added bracing ect, did Rick do this too??

I will ask him today.

Thanks for the information

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got it out for a good rip and wow the v force john clutching is incredible and the 220lb/"springs in the rear helped dramatically thats 60lbs less than stock would love a set of elkas but this is where we sit for now

brendon444

Reaction score
Hey guys, Just recently bought a 2012 teryx4 750 with 2000km's. Originally was holding out for the 800 but couldn't pass the this deal up. Next on the list will be 2" lift probably highlifter and some rims and tires. What are you guys with aftermarket rims running for offset front and rear. Will be looking at probably a 28" tire.

Also did a bit of reading and its strongly recommended to add a filter to the fuel tank vent line. The factory set up vents off the tank under the passenger seat through a check valve and into the frame tubing at the back of the seat. Lots of guys are having dirt enter the fuel tank plugging the fuel filter and some ruining the pump. I did a quick fix today and added a princess auto inline fuel filter after the check valve and into the factory location. Some are running the vent higher up so water doesn't enter which I may do when I have time.

Attached couple pictures.

Attachments

• teryx1.jpg
    teryx1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 222
  • fuel tank vent..jpg
    fuel tank vent..jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 223

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody done or know someone who has lowered the roof? Its bigger than my half ton with level kit and airbags(no sled deck,yet) lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody done or know someone who has lowered the roof? Its bigger than my half ton with level kit and airbags(no sled deck,yet) lol

Neil can Doo it in Leduc and power coat guy lives across the street from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somebody sell me theirs damn it! Can't find any used ones here in BC

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw some dealers blowing out new ones from dealers in AB

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used a 4 seater for hunting. Machine worked great. Hauled a few deer back to camp. Great family machine.

Guy has a plow on his for winter snow clearing.

Top Bottom