Kanye West is scum

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now you know who he is, and also who taylor swift is, if you didnt already...

the clip is gonna be played 100 times today, and so is taylor swifts winning video!!!! start the rounds on all of the talk and morning shows!

excellent marketing ideas. free advertising at its best!

even worse that this headline makes it onto a sled and waudding site!!!

I totally agree. She's a little cutie, he's a total douchbag. Let's all get over it and start talkin' mud and stuff.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taylor is 17 and enjoying an award and Kanye walks up and does something so stupid...I would've loved to see him do that to Pink,she would've knocked the knob out.Plus he gets Beyonce in the whole thing.
This isn't the 1st time West has done this,he also done the same thing to a band the beat him for an award at the MTV Europe awards or something like that.
I hope his career is over

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well, i'm gonna go the other way.
perhaps he said what alot of peeps were thinking but didnt want to say? just had the ba!!s to say it.

makes no difference to me, never seen either vid, but on another note, taylor swift should consider sending him a nice thank you letter, cause this little episode is all over the media! more people know who she is now only because of this incident..... sell records!

You're right in the respect that there is no such thing as bad press. However I think that Alberta breeze is blowin straight through between your left and right ear!:d Because he did what he did your saying "he has balls"(?) I gotta admit that I was surprised that Taylor won the award over her competition too, but he did this to a 19 year old girl. Had the award recipient been one of today's "male" country/pop greats this would never have happened because he's a gutless, arrogant, self centered POS. He knows he'd be leavin the stage leakin. His reaction on Leno made me wanna puke! He's simply a "Loser" who has no control over his emotions and physical reactions but believes he's better than everyone else on this planet. He's scum! :rant:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I heard Kanye West went to Patrick Swayze's funeral stole the micphone and said Michael Jackson's funeral was the best of all time

S

sldgy

Was never a fan before but now after his actons towards Taylor Swift at the VMA's, he can go straight to HE!!. What a TOOL.

Wonder what would happen if Krammer did that to Boyoncey.....:nono:

what is a boyoncey:confused::eek:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TIC TOCK......watch the vid, that's who KW is bragging about, I think she was also in Austin powers 2nd movie , I think it was Foxy something?
Pretty shinny chic but huge @$$

Top Bottom