Kanye West is scum

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was never a fan before but now after his actons towards Taylor Swift at the VMA's, he can go straight to HE!!. What a TOOL.

Wonder what would happen if Krammer did that to Beyoncé.....:nono:

Last edited:

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is a donkey............enough said.....and he isn't even a good artist

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would like to see him try that with toby keith..even prez obama called him a jackass

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this loser just committed career suiside, good for him:mad:

Sadly, no such thing as "Bad Press". Some guys on here didn't even know who Kanye was before this. He' an "Arrogant PR!CK". Now that the US has a Black Pres. guess they can do whatever they want....Serena Williams, what a GD Biotch! If it were white folk pullin these stunts on the blacks...wow Chit would be hittin the fan..... "BIG TIME! :rant: I read somewhere that Pink wanted a piece(no...not that piece) of Kanye and had to be held back?

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really agreeing it's a white/black thing...:confused:

His reasoning ...he thinks he was righting a wrong...tired of seeing undeserved people win...newscaster called him a 'lug nut'-that's being kind. Never cared for the dude, don't listen to his music. :mad:

Pink would kick his azz!

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone catch him on the new Jay Leno show last night, never saw it, heard it on the radio, sound like the little baby was about to ball... what a tool!!

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
well, i'm gonna go the other way.
perhaps he said what alot of peeps were thinking but didnt want to say? just had the ba!!s to say it.

makes no difference to me, never seen either vid, but on another note, taylor swift should consider sending him a nice thank you letter, cause this little episode is all over the media! more people know who she is now only because of this incident..... sell records!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also haven't seen either music video, but the way these things work, is someone is voted the best, the others try harder next time, or win something at the next award show, not sure what he didn't get about that?? Maybe it was the big a$$ bottle of champagne he was photographed chugging from that blurred his conception of right and stupid?.... I think Kanye was in the wrong, I mean he crossed the line so far it looked like a dot... how humiliating for poor Taylor.

But he is pretty much known for his outspoken antics - "George Bush hates black people" for example...

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, well I saw one of the news clips via the link and...yup, a knob for sure. don't and won't likely listen to his music (mostly cause I don't like it). I never knew who he was to start with, but totally inappropriate, disrespectful, and unprofessional. So I'll probably revert back to "who's Kanye West"?:cool:

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Ok, well I saw one of the news clips via the link and...yup, a knob for sure. don't and won't likely listen to his music (mostly cause I don't like it). I never knew who he was to start with, but totally inappropriate, disrespectful, and unprofessional. So I'll probably revert back to "who's Kanye West"?:cool:

now you know who he is, and also who taylor swift is, if you didnt already...

the clip is gonna be played 100 times today, and so is taylor swifts winning video!!!! start the rounds on all of the talk and morning shows!

excellent marketing ideas. free advertising at its best!

even worse that this headline makes it onto a sled and waudding site!!!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Don't much care for K. West as i don't listen to his stuff! However be happy for someones success!! I don't listen to Taylor Swift either but she's a talented 19 year old who doesn't need that kind of crap!! Just my tow cents. :nono:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now you know who he is, and also who taylor swift is, if you didnt already...

the clip is gonna be played 100 times today, and so is taylor swifts winning video!!!! start the rounds on all of the talk and morning shows!

excellent marketing ideas. free advertising at its best!

even worse that this headline makes it onto a sled and waudding site!!!

Makes you wonder if they are part of the same label or subsidiaries of sadi labels. Yes, the marketing machine is in full effect.

Now outside of that possibility, his antics as a person were out of line and he looks like a total jerk Off.

Top Bottom