Kanedog’s turbo killer annihilated by stock 154 Alpha Cat!

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a really great picture Gentlemen!! Haha, Benny I thought you were riding doo this year? The Cat looks much better on you! I’m sorry KaneDog somebody had to do it.

a803a98770b53c3a9f5310fb74f90c6d.jpg

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I rode the Doo the day before. I needed to get this cat out of break in so the motor mods could start happening. I really like the cat, but the chassis isnt very well suited for my height.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2015 xm 174 dumped countless of thousands of dollars into it lol - powderfreaks head - racers edge baker setup all 4 raptors - Smith grade rear bumper - centre mount TSS pushing 9 lbs boost 2.64 Tki belt drive dj clutch kit with my custom clutching on the inside - redline G2 box with fuel adjuster - Shelbourne mixed with 91 - specialty motorsports muff pot screen in the front - gotta go in there with the ove glove at lunchtime - tricked toys 10" big wheel - billet upper idlers - completely customized stock hood - snorkel - led lights - extended glovebox with heated liner - skidoo backcountry front bumper - e start with pull cord (kevlar) - battery tender lithium - BMP y pipe - custom mapping by yours truly triple T's Kustomz - toothless Turbo Todd - custom pelican box on linq mount - water to air intercooler probably forgetting something - oh I forgot to mention I had 40 sled lengths on my buddies 850 doo BD sidekick

Last edited:
Top Bottom