Kanedog’s turbo killer annihilated by stock 154 Alpha Cat!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
2020 Arctic Cat Alpha 154-1
Kanedog-0

No excuses. I’m taking this bish on the chin. I’m a loser. Taking any and all insults. The pic is appropriately called “head down, feeling shame.”
e8bcae295ee0abea953b5425e3904912.jpg

Last edited:

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Kanedog’s turbo killer annihilated by Altitude Power Sports stock 154 Alpha Cat!

Probably doesn’t have balance speed holes in his primary clutch cover.

SicLoco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Kanedog’s turbo killer annihilated by Altitude Power Sports stock 154 Alpha Cat!

Doesnt say much for the turbos you ride with!!!

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

right?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Actually had a fun day riding with the Kdogg. The turbos laid a pretty good whooping in the DP (deep powder) challenge.

Attachments

• 96666C87-A36D-41D2-A76A-81311934EC5A.jpg
    96666C87-A36D-41D2-A76A-81311934EC5A.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 416

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Turbo straight up the middle fresh track the whole way. Lower tracks are the stockers.

Attachments

• 6734CC86-05CD-4FB8-A21D-03655CC2157A.jpg
    6734CC86-05CD-4FB8-A21D-03655CC2157A.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 374

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Actually had a fun day riding with the Kdogg. The turbos laid a pretty good whooping in the DP (deep powder) challenge.
I have so many questions!...

Are you way shorter than I thought or just riding with a couple lurches? Is KD a short azz too? Is KD a dickhead? Was he stoned the whole time? Is he actually a real person or is this BS? Where was his killer Alpha to twin rail mod?

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

KD and NIner are short, and Im really tall. Picture looks funny. KD said his alpha twin rail will be done in 6 weeks.

I don't think he will show up again after that humiliating performacne.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have so many questions!...

Are you way shorter than I thought or just riding with a couple lurches? Is KD a short azz too? Is KD a dickhead? Was he stoned the whole time? Is he actually a real person or is this BS? Where was his killer Alpha to twin rail mod?
Benny is 6’8”,Catman10 is 6’3, I’m 5’9” with my Klim boots on. KD is shorter.
KD is not a dickhead. Met up with him for supper Saturday night and haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.
KD never smoked any weed on the mountain or drank.Benny,Catman10,Chrisco and I don’t drink on the hill. Not turning this into a drinking thread but that’s our choice and not judging those that doo.
The showdown really happened and KD got smoked. His Alpha is still pieces.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

KD is not a dickhead. Met up with him for supper Saturday night and haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.
KD never smoked any weed on the mountain or drank.Benny,Catman10,Chrisco and I don’t drink on the hill. Not turning this into a drinking thread but that’s our choice and not judging those that doo.
Sounds like a blast! It's pretty interesting meeting people you only know from a forum.
Props to Kanedog for hitting the road and riding a zone that's not in his backyard with new people and then owning up to the beating too LOL

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sounds like a blast! It's pretty interesting meeting people you only know from a forum.
Props to Kanedog for hitting the road and riding a zone that's not in his backyard with new people and then owning up to the beating too LOL
I too would like to meet the dog. He comes off as a real dick in his posts, but that’s the internet. Do you know if he is coming back for mountain mania

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I didn’t know who was all that table, except Chris and Benny. My bad for not introducing myself Saturday night. It was a long day, ( you guys know the story) lol and was wanting food and a drink.
Sounded like a fun day.

So is there a chance that there was something wrong with the kdogg’s sled??? Or is it a dog itself???

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn’t know who was all that table, except Chris and Benny. My bad for not introducing myself Saturday night. It was a long day, ( you guys know the story) lol and was wanting food and a drink.
Sounded like a fun day.

So is there a chance that there was something wrong with the kdogg’s sled??? Or is it a dog itself???
he has a post about it in the Cat section, slimer thread I think. Too much pinweight he says.

Top Bottom