Kanedog’s turbo killer annihilated by stock 154 Alpha Cat!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
We tuned without the tent. Niner had good results with his turbo. Chris and I did not make any progress. Such is tuning life.

On another note, the over 40 fella in the picture has sex three times a day. He told us that in the bar and I believe him. He isn’t on the forum but if he does join, I recommend the handle 3timesaday.
7df05bfb424edfba3165e781098a883f.jpg

Last edited:

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Kanedog’s turbo killer annihilated by Altitude Power Sports stock 154 Alpha Cat!

We tried without the tent. Benny tuned well on Niners turbo. Chris and I did not make any progress. Such is life.

Did you at least burn a tank of gas little buddy?

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Kanedog’s turbo killer annihilated by Altitude Power Sports stock 154 Alpha Cat!

We rode 24kms or miles according to Benny’s speedo. So not fuel burned. Met some good peeps tho.

Well you hit the nail on the head with your timing...good call man! Fun is fun right, sounds like you had some. Niner and Mr Dragon are solid dudes.

Sled denny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

More turbo killers people don’t realize that you need to cool the turbos before you shut them off

Sled denny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Are turbos really what people think I wonder sometimes

bsoluk

Reaction score

Hey Benny did you notice any power difference with the 2020 alpha compared to the 2019?

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

More turbo killers people don’t realize that you need to cool the turbos before you shut them off
Ride it hard & put it away wet - just rebuild the cartridge every couple seasons - good 2 go - tape it and send it

Sled denny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Can’t wait to ride this year not enough snow where I live where I am working just got a big bump hello mountains looking forward to riding hope to find some good riding buddy’s to go

Sled denny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hahahah to funny put her away wet good one

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Hey Benny did you notice any power difference with the 2020 alpha compared to the 2019?

Still tough to tell, was still in break in mode. It was working really well. See how it feels once I'm past 12 hrs.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

how much $ do I have to spend in clutch parts to get
annihilated by a stock sled? haha

sounds like you had some fun at least.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I too would like to meet the dog. He comes off as a real dick in his posts, but that’s the internet. Do you know if he is coming back for mountain mania

Are you going to mountain mania?

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
https://youtu.be/mPRvI4ofEIk

put a little video of the challenge. Just missed Bens run but you can see his mark on the hill( about 10’ higher when Kanedog turns out)

Oh my. I can really see how lame it is from the very bottom of the hill. It should be accelerating and gaining speed during the climb. It’s far from gaining anything. There’s zero acceleration anywhere. Lame.

I could feel the lameness riding it but seeing the video makes it so obvi. Cool to see.

Love the celebration of my ‘Berta buddies!

Where’s the Niner memes of my turbskikilla? There’s material for daaayyysss!

Last edited:

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

https://youtu.be/mPRvI4ofEIk

put a little video of the challenge. Just missed Bens run but you can see his mark on the hill( about 10’ higher when Kanedog turns out)

All could think about at the time was that scene from Ace Ventura...

Top Bottom