Kakwa falls groomer sponsor program and trail passes

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the easy answer to your question is that BC doesn't allow grooming on their side until there is a minimum amount of snow on the trail to be groomed. I don't know what that minimum is but there must not be enough if the groomer is only going to the border. I don't think the groomer or the club that operates it is going to jeprodize that riding area by grooming before they are allowed.
Also, thank you for buying a trail pass, it shows you support the community, but a trail pass doesn't make a groomer run. A very small portion of the trail pass monies makes it back to the clubs groomer, that is why we fundraise.

Jerscott69

Reaction score
Thank you stickman and zal, I was a little hash just not understanding what was going on and riding that trail really put me in a bad mood, So my anger was a little uncalled for and miss directed (my bad) , thanks for answering my questions, @LennyR go phuk yourself lol

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you stickman and zal, I was a little hash just not understanding what was going on and riding that trail really put me in a bad mood, So my anger was a little uncalled for and miss directed (my bad) , thanks for answering my questions, @LennyR go phuk yourself lol

I really don't care about your bad mood or whether you suck up after being a knob. You already showed your character, twice, so my comments stand, and ditto to your suggestionas to what I should do. But do that somewhere else also in case you're not good at at it, might put you in a bad mood.

APEX320

Reaction score
Hey everyone just a quick reminder to make sure we all support our local Swan City Snowmobile Club by purchasing Trail passes for Kakwa.
Also New this year they have a Groomer sponsor program. It costs $200 and you get a sticker that goes onto your sled camp. 100% of it from what I understand goes to the groomer which is much needed. We all love riding the groomed trails but it seems it is soo hard to collect any funds to help this program. We all can afford to ride (Sled, Fuel, Etc etc) Whats $70 to help keep this groomed trail possible.

**From the Swan City Snowmobile Club website**

Len Frieze has started the groomer sponsorship program. This a collection of $200.00 from each sled camp at Kakwa. If you donate, you will receive a decal to be put on you camp stating you support the Groomer Sponsorship Program. So please be prepared to help out. We may ask dealerships to help out selling, as well.

************** UPDATE ****************

There is 120 ish camps set up and so far we have had 36 camp donations to help out the groomer program. We are just hoping that we can convince everyone to donate to help the program as it benefits us all. If you haven't donated yet please contact Len Freisz tell him your camp permit number as he has mapped it all out and is keeping records of all camps that have donated.

Thanks and safe sledding!!!!

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone just a quick reminder to make sure we all support our local Swan City Snowmobile Club by purchasing Trail passes for Kakwa.
Also New this year they have a Groomer sponsor program. It costs $200 and you get a sticker that goes onto your sled camp. 100% of it from what I understand goes to the groomer which is much needed. We all love riding the groomed trails but it seems it is soo hard to collect any funds to help this program. We all can afford to ride (Sled, Fuel, Etc etc) Whats $70 to help keep this groomed trail possible.

**From the Swan City Snowmobile Club website**

Len Frieze has started the groomer sponsorship program. This a collection of $200.00 from each sled camp at Kakwa. If you donate, you will receive a decal to be put on you camp stating you support the Groomer Sponsorship Program. So please be prepared to help out. We may ask dealerships to help out selling, as well.

************** UPDATE ****************

There is 120 ish camps set up and so far we have had 36 camp donations to help out the groomer program. We are just hoping that we can convince everyone to donate to help the program as it benefits us all. If you haven't donated yet please contact Len Freisz tell him your camp permit number as he has mapped it all out and is keeping records of all camps that have donated.

Thanks and safe sledding!!!!

Hope this gets better. With our camp by just asking a couple fellows that come out and sled and stay. We asked for the 200 apiece to help out and was done.
One camp 1000.00 pretty easy. Come on campers if we can do it so can alot of others.
Thanks to all that have helped out so far and to Len for getting this going.:d

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought a trail pass for this season, slammed it on my sled, upgraded sleds, can I peel mine off the old sled and get a new sticker for my new one if I have both on the trailer and do the removal etc say at windsor rv where I bought the pass originally and not have to pay the $70 again? I'm cheap;) may not even make it out this year to kakwa but wanted to support the cause, I do still have my card as well

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Show them the card when they ask for it. You can get another sticker, but I believe it's either 5 or 10 bucks again. That's why they have the card. Hope this helps you.

Top Bottom